Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 26 May 2017

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject: Re: Departures and Arrivals. Goodbye and hello again!

Missing since: 03 Oct 2012
Notes left: 254
Last seen at: Isle of Man
Hey, good to see a Slint fan!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Postcode/99794277098

And my Post-Rock band Nanaki -
https://nanaki.bandcamp.com

Cafe5to2 Waitress

Missing since: 30 Jan 2011
Notes left: 247
Last seen at: Gnashville, TN
^ Thanks, likewise! We're few and far between, it seems.

Historical Society Historian

Missing since: 20 Aug 2003
Notes left: 4728
Last seen at: H-Town
So much has happened in my life lately. Perhaps even life changing in some ways. No, definitely life changing. Very good things, mind you.

This forum, and the people in it, was a big part of my life once, so it feels wrong not to make a post on here about it. Don't worry; I won't go into overly extensive details. Besides, most of you probably don't even remember me...

I'll just write that leading up to my full disappearance from this forum, I was on my way down a very dangerous road. I was very lost, and continually got more and more lost. Socially, emotionally, financially, everything - pretty much just failing at this game called "life". In my time away from here things got increasingly bad. The "ups" and "downs" got very extreme at a certain point, but being a stubborn kid paid off and I got through it. Now, I finally feel a hope for the future. For the first time, in a long time, I can actually sense it out there, as something good and hopeful to come. I really didn't think, that I even had a future back then.

Recently, I've worked out a lot of mentally and physically "issues", that's been left alone to grow for too long time. I've quit my job, and in a couple of months time, I'm beginning an education in graphic design and photography. I'm seeing an incredible girl, whom I genuinely like, and she seems to like me as well. Most importantly: I feel somewhat content now. I feel like "I've got this!"

I had to write this because I've started playing Silent Hill again, and felt nostalgic; about the game, yes, but most of all about this forum and my time here with you guys. (Don't even know how many of you are still around.) It meant it a lot to me and still does - much more than I thought.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Missing since: 03 Jan 2005
Notes left: 4635
Last seen at: Colorado
Welcome back! Good to see you.

Just Passing Through

Missing since: 13 Jan 2017
Notes left: 6
Hey B. Nice to see you, man. Hopefully laid off the Rembetika-cum-Absinthe-pissant-routine.

Bless you, brother.

Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Missing since: 06 Jul 2003
Notes left: 4166
Last seen at: Your Special Place
B5160-R wrote:
So much has happened in my life lately. Perhaps even life changing in some ways. No, definitely life changing. Very good things, mind you.

This forum, and the people in it, was a big part of my life once, so it feels wrong not to make a post on here about it. Don't worry; I won't go into overly extensive details. Besides, most of you probably don't even remember me...

I'll just write that leading up to my full disappearance from this forum, I was on my way down a very dangerous road. I was very lost, and continually got more and more lost. Socially, emotionally, financially, everything - pretty much just failing at this game called "life". In my time away from here things got increasingly bad. The "ups" and "downs" got very extreme at a certain point, but being a stubborn kid paid off and I got through it. Now, I finally feel a hope for the future. For the first time, in a long time, I can actually sense it out there, as something good and hopeful to come. I really didn't think, that I even had a future back then.

Recently, I've worked out a lot of mentally and physically "issues", that's been left alone to grow for too long time. I've quit my job, and in a couple of months time, I'm beginning an education in graphic design and photography. I'm seeing an incredible girl, whom I genuinely like, and she seems to like me as well. Most importantly: I feel somewhat content now. I feel like "I've got this!"

I had to write this because I've started playing Silent Hill again, and felt nostalgic; about the game, yes, but most of all about this forum and my time here with you guys. (Don't even know how many of you are still around.) It meant it a lot to me and still does - much more than I thought.

So good to see you, B! <3

The Faithful | The Seductress | The Alchemist | The Cult | SHHF FAQs | Fanlisting | Contact | Love to game?

© 2003-2016 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of http://www.silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited.

Just Passing Through

Missing since: 08 Nov 2016
Notes left: 1
Not the most loved person on here but hey!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6