Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 22 Nov 2017

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: I'm new!

Missing since: 12 Aug 2012
Notes left: 99
Last seen at: Greece
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm a big SH fan. My favorite SH game is probably the very first game, it was the scariest SH in my opinion. I'm a teenager, who likes horror, mystery, action, first-shooter and strategy games. Right now, I'm ripping the SH movie soundtrack, if anyone is interested check out my youtube channel, which is the same as my username here "gostoneph17". Apart from SH, I like COD (only played the fourth one), F.E.A.R. (played only the second one: Project Origin), Assassin's Creed (only the first one I haven't finished), Fatal Frame/Project Zero (playing the first one, and I have to say any SH fan will enjoy this one), RE... Waiting impatiently for SH:R, for which I have high hopes. Downpour was an awesome game in my opinion and is included in my top list of SH games. Not sure of BOM, hoping for a nice plot. Homecoming was OK, as well as Origins, but I don't like SM, mostly because of the gameplay. I'm not a real composer (don't know how to write a song etc), but I made my own self composed SH soundtrack in YT. Some are monotone (the early ones) but I think the latest one is very good. Nice to meet you people, glad to find a place in which I can discuss about probably my favorite video-game series. :D

Subway Guard
 Post subject: Re: I'm new!

Missing since: 12 May 2008
Notes left: 1684
Last seen at: Houston, Tx.
I wondered how long it would take you to find your way here. :D You need to play the first F.E.A.R., it completely blows its sequel out of the water.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: I'm new!

Missing since: 12 Aug 2012
Notes left: 99
Last seen at: Greece
Haha yeah, was just surfing the net until I came upon this site. :) I'll check F.EA.R out after I finish with the Fatal Frame franchise (3 games). :) If you haven't played it, you should. It has so many different SH elements: puzzles,exploration,ghosts,rituals and scary as HELL. xD