Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 01 May 2017

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Petition to Remaster SH 1-4

Missing since: 25 Jan 2017
Notes left: 1
First of all I'm new here, but I have this petition up and it's starting to get some signatures, just trying to get this out there guys

https://www.change.org/p/konami-remaste ... n-next-gen

Gravedigger
 Post subject: Re: Petition to Remaster SH 1-4

Missing since: 30 Sep 2009
Notes left: 563
Last seen at: Centennial Building
Trust me, i'd love to see this happen, but with the complete Konami meltdown, the way they handled the series, and especially since they've already had this completely botched Silent Hill 2 and 3 remaster, it's never gonna happen.

"Grown-ups tell kids there's no such thing as monsters, that the Bogeyman is just make-believe, and there's nothing hiding under their beds, but that's a lie. Because I've seen 'em." - Murphy Pendleton

Historical Society Historian

Missing since: 12 Feb 2009
Notes left: 7882
Last seen at: Nowhere
No remasters. Just ask for backwards compatibility.

Woodside Apartments Janitor

Missing since: 21 May 2010
Notes left: 1229
ashatteredmemory wrote:
Trust me, i'd love to see this happen, but with the complete Konami meltdown, the way they handled the series, and especially since they've already had this completely botched Silent Hill 2 and 3 remaster, it's never gonna happen.

This....they can't even get their own re-masters done correctly....

My Bestsellers Clerk

Missing since: 22 Feb 2012
Notes left: 402
Man, I can see where you guys are coming from, totally. I haven't played any Silent Hill games in years now, and remastering them correctly with the respect they deserve would be awesome, although it's not gonna happen, like you said.

There was a time when I played survival horror games religiously and I recall I could whizz through them in a hurry, but now I just play new releases or even older games very occasionally. Now I'm no longer a huge gamer either. It's likely I am not patient enough any longer, but I think anxiety has gotten to me.

Depression and stress just took its toll on me. But I get sad thinking about and talking about the old horror games. The PS3-current era stuff just isn't the same as when we were truly scared back in the PS2 days, and especially the PlayStation time period. Oh man, reminiscing over these games gets me emotional.