Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 18 Oct 2017

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Missing since: 05 Feb 2005
Notes left: 772
Last seen at: On The Internet
If it was a racist comment without foundation, then I would agree with you. however, I must disagree with you, because the things I said are a FACT.

It has been shown in documentaries, Gypsies put rings in bears noses and attach the rings to a chain, they lead the bears around by the chain while the bears are in pain. If the bear disobeys or accidentally does a "trick" wrong, they pull the chain hard and it hits a certain nerve and puts the bears in agony. Also, there is proof that recently, in some country in the former U.S.S.R., Gypsies bought young girls as sex slaves. They then forced these 14-year-old girls into cages to mate with the bears while people watched.

There is your proof, Gypsies do physically and sexually abuse animals. It was not a racist slur, it is true.

Post subject:

There are elements of Egyptian, Thelemian religion in the cult of Silent Hill

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 Jan 2004
Notes left: 445
Last seen at: Ontario, Canada
Why is everyone here slaughtering the name of thelema?

Post subject:

fine Thelemanism

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Aug 2003
Notes left: 4728
Last seen at: H-Town
biomechanical wrote:
There is your proof, Gypsies do physically and sexually abuse animals. It was not a racist slur, it is true.

And Hitler was a Nazi bastard, so all Germans clearly most be Nazi bastards too.

Just shut up please.

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

that makes no sense whatsoever. being a gypsy or being a nazi means you adhere to certain beliefs, being german means you are from the country of germany. they are 2 different things. i didnt talk shit about people from eastern europe, i am talking shit about the people who are nomads and have nothing better to do than run travelling circuses of cruelty to women and animals.

or are you one of those people that also claims the holocaust was a "myth"

Post subject:

Missing since: 14 Oct 2004
Notes left: 2132
Last seen at: In the Cave of Rendezvous
I am a human being... that should make me a enviroment killer and a brutal murderer.

I feel awful...

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

I feel awful for your parents if you used this logic throughout your whole life.

-"hey son, could you pass the milk?"
-"how can i give you the milk, am i a cow?"
-"okay nevermind... how was school today?"
-"jeez, get off my back, I dont have a ph.D. yet!"

Post subject:

Missing since: 14 Oct 2004
Notes left: 2132
Last seen at: In the Cave of Rendezvous
I feel awful...

Post subject:

Okay, let's get easy over there. More words of that kind and this shit'll be closed.

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 Jan 2004
Notes left: 445
Last seen at: Ontario, Canada
I love you...You love me...We're a happy family......

Post subject:

with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.

Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Jan 2005
Notes left: 7376
Last seen at: Couldn't tell you even if I tired
Quote:
I don't care what you think.

And that's a very disrespectful - unneeded for too - comment about gypsies.
Please constrain yourself from posting stupid shit such as that in the future.

I agree with you.Please refrane from saying things about gypies.We are good people.
I have heard of that before,but it was preformed a little different,you are supposed to hold the patels of white roses in your hands and drop then on the letter when you feel the need to.And as percautionaary tells us, you are to have a lock of hair from a dead ancestor around you neck to protect you.
Of course it doesn't always help,but I agree in the fact as to not try it.

What is this Thelemanism?

World Toilet Organization
I'm like a circle, I'M TOO GOOD FOR CORNERS!!!

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Yeah and i guess if that doesnt work, you could always just stick a pen and a piece of paper under your pillow and see if the maagical spirit message fairy leaves you a message from the spirits ooooscarrryyyyyyy, oh brother :roll:

Wow, you really believe in that gyromancy crap? yet you dont try it? are you afraid to find out that its going to be a sham? :mrgreen:

Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Jan 2005
Notes left: 7376
Last seen at: Couldn't tell you even if I tired
Quote:
Wow, you really believe in that gyromancy crap? yet you dont try it? are you afraid to find out that its going to be a sham?

It would be the same or even worse then, playing the oujie board.The channeling is to wide and unlike the board, you are using yourself as a channeling stone. To much can come through.I am not saying that the devil with posses you and your head will spin around and you'll vomit split pea soup, but bad things can happen. Fair wannring,try youself if you think you strong enough or that it is fake.But dont hold me responsible for what happens.

World Toilet Organization
I'm like a circle, I'M TOO GOOD FOR CORNERS!!!

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Harry'sGirl wrote:
It would be the same or even worse then, playing the oujie board.The channeling is to wide and unlike the board, you are using yourself as a channeling stone. To much can come through.I am not saying that the devil with posses you and your head will spin around and you'll vomit split pea soup, but bad things can happen. Fair wannring,try youself if you think you strong enough or that it is fake.But dont hold me responsible for what happens.

sure, np, just tell me what i need to use/do/say. or send me a link. i'm interested.

Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Jan 2004
Notes left: 2232
Last seen at: In the tattered recesses of your very mind
I'm not sure what religion you're refering to with gypsies (I'm assuming it's some pagan religion, yes?) but my mother was heavy into Wicca a while back (or still is, I'll have to ask). The big thing about Wiccan witchcraft, and most witchcrafts, is belief. You cannot channel spirits, invoke a spell or anything of the like without truely believing that it works. Likewise, Wiccan doctrine states that you can't cast a spell of any sort (although in any case Wiccans are extremely against using spells or doing anything that will harm another person/animal) on a person who doesn't believe. It just won't work. So if you ever get into an arguement with someone who claims to be truely pagan and they claim they're going to cast a spell on you, inform them that they need to study their religion more.

Which isn't all that weird if you think about it. Belief is very strong. Why do you think prayer works (in times people say it does)?

In anycase, Biomechanical, don't bother trying as you clearly don't believe a lick of it and it'll just be a waste of time.

Post subject:

bio please refrain from calling people's religious and spiritual choices the equavalent of retarded.

Thelemanism was a religion/occult/whatever made by Aleister Crowley. It was primarily a mix of Egyptian religions.

Subway Guard
 Post subject:

Missing since: 28 Jan 2005
Notes left: 1696
Last seen at: Калинингра́д, Россия
Ulver09 wrote:
bio please refrain from calling people's religious and spiritual choices the equavalent of retarded.

Thelemanism was a religion/occult/whatever made by Aleister Crowley. It was primarily a mix of Egyptian religions.

Totally agree.
Biomechanical, if you're going to knock everyones religions/beliefs, then fully tell us what you believe in so that we may shred the fucking life from it, and make you feel as we have....
We aren't hurting anyone by talking about Gyromancy, or Thelemanism, or anything,
so leave us be.

Post subject:

biomechanical do not comment about things you know nothing about, before you judge any religion, race or ethnic group, actually learn about it first.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next