Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 24 Apr 2018

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject: Adult Alyssa?

Missing since: 25 Aug 2003
Notes left: 343
I wonder how Alyssa would look like if she grew up as a teenager/adult? Of course it's likely she'll become a goth/wiccan perhaps something like this (The woman pictured is Raven from Twisted Metal Black)?

Of course though, I originally was going to create a thread about alternative designs for Heather of course they could have went what they originally planned with her wearing jeans and such but perhaps sticking to what the women in the developing team in Team Silent wanting her to look more feminine, I guess I could stay true to their word which maybe they could have designed Heather as a goth Wicca type woman akin to the movie "The Craft" much like the picture above and of course I kinda wish they could have altered her personality to be less whiny and more cold perhaps.

Gravedigger
 Post subject: Re: Adult Alyssa?

Missing since: 15 Oct 2011
Notes left: 542
Last seen at: Phoenix
Well there's the 10 seconds in the movie.

She doesn't look that bad for someone who has been in bed for 30 years.

My Bestsellers Clerk

Of course I'm thinking of a alternative setting (retconning the first and third Silent Hill games where Harry Mason continues a normal life and Cheryl/Heather never exists) where Alyssa does escape from the fire and doesn't wound up in a hospital bed but rather she runs away and finds refuge in a new home and years later while she tries to live a normal life (well I imagine her becoming a hardcore goth or wiccan since she might still have some religious quirks (of course that's when her pagan/wiccan part comes in) that might be been embedded by her mother that she tries to shake off or tone down but still can't get rid of her original upbringing), she remembers or rather Silent Hill continues to haunt her till the point she can't take it anymore and she returns there one day perhaps with a group of friends to accompany her to show that "everything is fine" (in a teenager setting) or she goes alone (in a adult setting).

Historical Society Historian

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11379
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
If she weren't burned, she would've just grown up to be a High Priestess in her mother's religion, officially speaking.

Brookhaven Receptionist

Missing since: 05 Nov 2010
Notes left: 981
Last seen at: Kentucky
My memory is fuzzy, but wasn't Alessa very unhappy?
Was she "ok" with The Order and her situation?
If she was normal & grew up as a regular member maybe she wouldn't have made it to adulthood by way of suicide; as sad & unfortunate as that is.

No disrespect to the OP poster, but it's a bit goofy to assume that Alessa would look any particular way, particularly a "goth."

My Bestsellers Clerk

thy_butcher wrote:
No disrespect to the OP poster, but it's a bit goofy to assume that Alessa would look any particular way, particularly a "goth."

Okay then...then maybe what about Heather's (or the now Grown Up "Cheryl") alternative design where she's a goth instead? Of course I'm thinking about creating a thread about a alternative Silent Hill 3.

Brookhaven Receptionist

Missing since: 05 Nov 2010
Notes left: 981
Last seen at: Kentucky
Is that an alternative costume for Heather in SH3? I can't comment on it honestly, as I always play as her default appearance.

Rosewater Park Attendant

Missing since: 12 Oct 2010
Notes left: 1446
Last seen at: Chicago
No, I think Heather's design in SH3 is pretty great. She looks like a normal girl, but yet she has sort of a distinct design. She's very memorable.

"Raven's" design from Twisted Metal, on the other hand, is an awful underdesigned goth with nothing to offer but sex appeal. And this is coming from someone who likes goth.

Missing since: 22 Jun 2006
Notes left: 1924
Last seen at: Katz Street
I think Heather's design is fine and feminine enough. She seemed much more like a real teenage girl, and throwing a stereotype on her and making her more feminine, for whatever reason, would ruin the charm she carries just in character design.
I see no reason she would logically grow up to be goth either considering the religion she knows (Alessa) and her seeming disinterest in such things without said religion influencing her (Heather).

Just Passing Through

Missing since: 20 Oct 2012
Notes left: 140
Her design was okay. I didn't care for her clothing, though. An orange turtleneck with a sleeveless jacket whilst wearing a miniskirt and combat boots wasn't just tacky. It was stupid and senseless. She's the only protagonist whose default outfit I don't like. I always switch over to the zipper outfit.

Missing since: 04 Mar 2007
Notes left: 3341
She's look like Heather did in SH3, but with long straight dark hair and dressed like Claudia. They'd be best buds.