Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 26 Apr 2017

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Sexy Pyramid Head?

Missing since: 04 Aug 2016
Notes left: 36
Are there seriously people who find Pyramid Head sexy? I've seen it as a joke online and i was wondering if anyone in this fan base could confirm this. If there is someone who does find him "attractive" could you please explain why?

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re: Sexy Pyramid Head?

Missing since: 12 Feb 2009
Notes left: 7878
Last seen at: Nowhere
When I was a member of another Silent Hill forum (didn't got banned, the site died) there were a lot of girls that thought he was "manly". Talking about his muscles, etc.

We see a lot of love for the deformed nurses everywhere, too. That they're sexy, in a twisted sense (because they were made that way), but him? There's nothing sexy regarding him. It's all about his behaviour, I guess. Domination fantasies do exist, afterall...

Gravedigger

Missing since: 12 May 2009
Notes left: 584
Last seen at: Ontario, Canada
This is one of those things where the answer is just 'yes', like everything else ever that's existed. Someone out there thinks it's hot and/or sexy.

Mephisto wrote:
When I was a member of another Silent Hill forum (didn't got banned, the site died)

Would this happen to be that old UK forum that died suddenly? It was one of the forums thanked at the end of SH Origins way back.

Missing since: 12 Feb 2009
Notes left: 7878
Last seen at: Nowhere
^ Yep. Were you a member of that site, too? One day the guy in charge decided to not pay rent and everything went down. And the problem wasn't even with the donations or anything. Guess he got bored and had other priorities.

It was a fun place (it had a fucking arcade. You could compete against other members for the high-score) but there was all sorts of wrongs with it. Like, for example: The admin's e-mail wasn't even used by anyone. Anything sent there would go straight to the internet's limbo. :lol:

Gravedigger

Missing since: 12 May 2009
Notes left: 584
Last seen at: Ontario, Canada
Yea! That was my favorite place on the internet for a long time. I was also Tabris there! I was a member from 2001 to when it shutdown. There's a few places on Facebook where a lot of those old members still hangout and talk. I just hate Facebook so I don't really use any of those groups.

One of the old forum admins 'Vampire' told me all about what went down with it a little while after. Quite tragic. I was pretty invested in that place.

But yea, Pyramid Head, sexy, sure? Hah

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11370
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
He IS designed to be inherently sexual as he is terrifying, like the Nurses, and, well....there's a lot of people who fantasize about being raped.

Weird, I know, but it's a fetish that predates Silent Hill.

Missing since: 19 Jul 2007
Notes left: 5059
It's not even a particularly unusual fetish, just one that people rarely admit to.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Missing since: 03 Jan 2005
Notes left: 4635
Last seen at: Colorado
Yes, there are some who find him sexy. I'm by no means a Pyramid Head fangirl, but as someone who likes sexually domineering men I can somewhat see the appeal. I get turned on by things that I shouldn't a lot, lol. But I don't have a thing for Pyramid Head. Well, occasionally the fanart can be... well, anyway, as for being muscular, he's definitely gotten more muscular since SH2. Somehow I kind of found him creepier when he was more like a normally sized guy.