Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 21 Oct 2018

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Do you think that konami could bring back Team Silent?

Missing since: 03 Apr 2018
Notes left: 3
Team slient was the special recipe for making the first silent hills the way they were but after they got dissolved by konami everything have been going astray, do you think that konami could be interested in recomposing a team capable of making a silent hill and that has the same amount of talent as the first one to make the game stand on its feet again or should they just bring back keiichiro toyama and propose him to take the game back where he left it? I mean a lot of things have been going on since he left, in fact he worked only for silent hill 1 and left just before silent hill 2, so it seems to me that the only practical way to have a new team silent is just to put keiichiro as director and there you go silent hill could be revamped. I'm not sure though as to why he actually left that early was it his own decision or something else happend?

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject: Re: Do you think that konami could bring back Team Silent?

Missing since: 23 Apr 2006
Notes left: 1068
Last seen at: Upsate NY
If I could bring back any members of team Silent it would be Yamaoka and Masahiro Ito.

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject: Re: Do you think that konami could bring back Team Silent?

Missing since: 05 Nov 2010
Notes left: 989
Last seen at: Kentucky
Hopefully they are all off dong things they are happy to be doing.
Having the same people isn’t a guarantee that this hypothetical new SH would be any good either. Those people... in that time and place made these games. Products of their times when that team was in a particular headspace.
Circumstances are different now. I dont think it’d work out the way we hope it would.
It’s not a plug-in formula for some math problem or an ingredients list for a desired dish.
I’m just trying to be realistic.
Nowadays, I think I’m in the camp that thinks it should be left alone. Leave it all as intact as possible without the chances of dilution.