Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 26 Sep 2018

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: How would you "profile" the SH cast in your neighborhood?

Missing since: 14 Nov 2011
Notes left: 65
Last seen at: Kijuju Autonomous Zone, West Africa
Here's how it'd go for me-

Travis- The loner truck driver who's almost never home. He keeps to himself, so nobody really knows much of anything about him. Sometimes I sneak over to his house while he's gone, and peek into his garage window to find an old dust-covered Shelby Mustang, that he rarely ever drives.

Harry- The cool dad that every kid on the street looks up to. Extremely caring for his friends and family. A little dumb at times when it comes to common sense, but a very likeable guy.

James- The weirdo that lives on the end of the street. Always talking to some imaginary chick named "Maria". The guy's a total wackjob, I tell ya!

Heather- My weekend gaming buddy. We get together and blow through R.E. 5 on co-op in a single day. She totally kicks my ass at Gears and Halo Multiplayer though.

Henry- The hermit that lives across the street from me. He rarely comes out of his house, and dresses like an idiot. He seems kinda cool though. Some chick named Eileen comes and visits him every now and then.

Alex- My official drinking buddy. He lives in the house over from where Harry and Heather live, with his girlfriend, Ellie. He told me one time that his little brother Josh, along with his mom and dad, all died in a "boating accident" a few years back, whatever he meant by that.

Murphy- He supposed to be the "new guy" that's moving into Claudia's old place. Don't know anything about him though. Just hope he isn't as crazy as the house's previous owner was though...8)

So... How would it go for you???

Yep. Just another day in Silent Hill...

Post subject: Re: How would you "profile" the SH cast in your neighborhood

Missing since: 15 Apr 2004
Notes left: 11052
Last seen at: In the anals of forum history
This is a game thread, and that means it has to die young and pretty.

A thousand pardons.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]