Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 17 Jul 2018

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Dec 2004
Notes left: 2560
Last seen at: Insomnia land, where I am Queen!
Lol, how are all of us getting to the town together? Are we taking a bathroom portal or a bus?
If my back starts bothering me, I'm chilling with revolver, so long as he has a weapon. If we are in a cafe or market, I am sure I can turn something into a weapon.

Peachy's Predictions on Tumblr
Peachy's Predictions. on LiveJournal

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Jul 2008
Notes left: 979
Last seen at: Florida, United States
revolver wrote:
that's why we have the nice colt anaconda. I can blast a few dactiles. my point is the cafe is easy to watch over. I could always hang out in the minimart if the cafe proved to dangerous. no monsters there

Same here, I'd chill out at the cafe, seemed so comfy with all those benches Harry slept on.

Post subject:

Larson, I'm in the same state as you. I'd throw in many ideas but not all of them would help the situation. :lol:

You also have to remember that all of us would see different things, not all monsters would be the same, nor would the town itself. It's more of a solo thing, not a team effort like in that damn SH:Arcade. :x

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 06 Oct 2008
Notes left: 66
Last seen at: Memphis, TN
I would be VERY curious about my surroundings and continually ask myself how the hell I got here. I would be very protective of others. I was molested a year ago, so knowing myself being in Silent Hill, my mind would gradually start to unravel. I would probably eventually become catatonic if I was alone and I don't fight unless somebody needs to be saved, so I'd be running for my life.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Notes left: 184
Last seen at: Riverside Apartments, Room 501
I'd have to agree with TheRedOne, it's a solo thing, even if there was a group everyone would get seperated anyway... Kinda like the comic Dying Inside.

Still, I'd love to find out what sort of things I'd see, I can't think of any psychological trauma I've sustained so maybe there's something repressed in my mind that would re-surface

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 09 Oct 2008
Notes left: 9
Well, first off if I appeared in front the 'Welcome To Silent Hill' sign, I would turn around and RUN LIKE HELL. If I couldn't help going but knew what was in it, I'd bring a chainsaw (silly yell ftw) or possibly a pickaxe

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 Sep 2008
Notes left: 149
Last seen at: the dying earth
i would submit to the powers of the town and become the next pyramidhead. then i could stay there for all eternity, torturing and ripping people to shreds, who don't appease the gods.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Notes left: 184
Last seen at: Riverside Apartments, Room 501
DarkeningNightmare wrote:
i would submit to the powers of the town and become the next pyramidhead. then i could stay there for all eternity, torturing and ripping people to shreds, who don't appease the gods.

I think you mean raping, not ripping...
:mrgreen:

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 09 Oct 2008
Notes left: 2
Last seen at: canada
i would start a junk collection and try to build body armor. Maybe wear a trash can over me and wear other junk. I am pretty strong so i can strangle the weaker monsters like dogs and nurses atleast break there legs so they cant chase me.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 23 Apr 2006
Notes left: 533
Last seen at: Nowhere
I'd most likely panic once I first encountered a monster. I'd probably panic and lock myself into somewhere for a long time and then finally go out and try to look for weapons and/or an escape route. I don't have many skills to speak of, but I'm sure I could use a gun if I needed to. I'm pretty good with aim and the like.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Sep 2008
Notes left: 258
Last seen at: Louisiana
If it was me, since I like twisted blood hellish things like the Otherworld, I would find something artsy about the whole thing. Then if a monster came I would have them pose so I could paint a surreal painting of it.

But if it tried to attack me, I would pull out my huge katana and slice it and make some really good sushi out of it.

But If it were me and a group of people, I would be the calm one. I would be more non-chalant then Heather. I would be the hero, I would stay behind if need be, but then show up later and kill so FN monsters :twisted: .

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 29 Sep 2008
Notes left: 14
Last seen at: Sweden
I'd be the annoying guy who STFU's everyone else. By screaming out loud.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 Sep 2008
Notes left: 149
Last seen at: the dying earth
Aamon wrote:
DarkeningNightmare wrote:

I think you mean raping, not ripping...
:mrgreen:

either, or... i'm sure my conscious would be shot to hell by then :wink:

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 05 Sep 2008
Notes left: 32
Last seen at: Sweden
I would be...

The person who get everybody killed.

I'm not really good at read maps in real life.
I can't use a pistol.
I can't stand dark places.
I can't stand the smell of rotten bodies and monsters.
I hate angry dogs.

Blackouts.

I would faint through the whole game and look stupid.

Post subject:

Well Hedvig, if I was in the same game as you I just want you to know that I would leave you behind.

That's all! :wink:

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Jan 2009
Notes left: 20
Last seen at: Great Britain
i could survive out of luck(mostly there would always be something behind me!) i would definatly fail at any morality choices because lets face it most people look out for #1(myself included, not all the time tough) if i could find a Sledgehammer anywhere by god i would Hammer those enemys!!! so don't know if i would be a help or a hinderance to a group of people really, but by myself i could probably manage

great topic!

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 11 Dec 2006
Notes left: 49
Last seen at: UK
I would most probably shit myself. Then the ungodly smell would attract all monsters to our location, thus leading to the death of many.

The stench may be an advantage over mosters with eyes however, as it could cause them to cry like babies and we could all run away.

If I did manage to escape, I would hold no responsibility for my bowel movements. They are both a gift and a curse.

So yeah...

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 Feb 2008
Notes left: 168
Last seen at: Belgium
i would be in desperate need of cigarettes, never seen any of those in silent hill. my contribution to the group would be my insight into human character
and the fact that i respect everyone.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Apr 2009
Notes left: 183
Last seen at: In the BUGHOUSE.
I'd be the nebbish guy who stuck in the back of the group. I'm good enough with riddles that my total inability to fight would be ignored, and if there was some sort of mind-controlling... thing, like the ghosts from SH4 on Eileen, I'd be the first to go under.

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 09 Apr 2009
Notes left: 412
flown wrote:
i would be in desperate need of cigarettes, never seen any of those in silent hill. my contribution to the group would be my insight into human character
and the fact that i respect everyone.
Travis found some cigs in origins. I believe he said something grizzled like, "I only smoke when I'm happy." So yeah that's why I think Travis rules. But if I were in the nightmare scenario at the beginning of part 1, as soon as it got dark I would die of a heart attack probably. And I'm in a pretty good state of health. I would just somehow shut down all of my vital organs with my brain. Too much to handle, especially the monsters in that alley.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next