Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 25 Jun 2018

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Apr 2008
Notes left: 481
Last seen at: England.
I've studied cookery, so my best weapon would be a knife or something sharp.
I'd be the one in the group who would try to find logical solutions to situations, which is exactly why I might be useless in the twisted Otherworld. I'm more resourceful than anything, though, so I'd find a way out of situations where the group would need to find a way to get into a building, or something.

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 13 Mar 2008
Notes left: 254
Last seen at: Toronto, Canada
Well, if I'd known it was like any silent hill game I'd know I'm basically fucked from the start. However, I wouldn't kill myself cos I'd be curious to see what actually lurks (and who knows, If you wind up in silent hill, you're usually dead anyways)......I'd be the one who is rather normal, but strong. I'd be calm, cautious and quite interested in any fucked up situations. I also wouldn't be afraid of death, as long as I gave a hell of a fight

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 01 Mar 2004
Notes left: 3526
Last seen at: Waco, Texas
I would be the guy that everyone would see in the road when they travel down Nathan Ave like James did....You know, the dead one. :p lol

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 13 Apr 2009
Notes left: 30
Last seen at: Athens, Greece
OK...what a scared person would do?
Probably I would hide my face behind something that would prevent me to see the creepiness and the creepiness to see me. Maybe something triangle and metallic.
Then, I would hold something big and dangerous in my hands just in case I would get attacked - let's say something like a huge knife.
And I would not talk to anyone.
That would make me less scared.
Or it would make me scary?
Oh man...nah. I don't know.
^^

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 13 Apr 2009
Notes left: 14
Last seen at: In the city on the edge of forever
First off, i'd probably have a face like this :shock: then i'd come to my senses after whimpering in the corner of Alchemilla hospital, find a couple of useful things e.g Medkit, Pipe, scalpels etc. and prepare for the unknown while searching for my friends. BUT if PH comes along, i'll tell everyone to run like hell!

Post subject:

Missing since: 12 Feb 2009
Notes left: 7980
Last seen at: Nowhere
Probably I would help the team with some puzzles about Greek-Roman/Egypth mythologies, also I can run very fast, if any of you guys need help just look at me, flying 100 miles per hour xD
One of my nicknames is psycho, sometimes I "try to" fight people who are twice the height as me, or who are damn fat... And I'm small and skinny, If I had the right weapon I would help in killing some monsters... But probably I would be shocked about the dark and those creepy places... Like a Hospital, if you wanna continue your quest I'll wait outside just don't get yourself killed, alright?

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Apr 2009
Notes left: 5
Last seen at: 5th level of Hell
Me...well...I'm pretty smart and can figure out things pretty quickly but I'm also strong.I'm really the type who would stay back and try to fight and/or kill what ever was after us,(and probably get myself killed as well),but normaly I would just try to hold it off until I could make my escape as well.But I'm also really jumpy and paranoid,(my worst qualities,I suppose),but once I get use to a place,I tend to turn into the leader of the pack,so to speak.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 05 Dec 2009
Notes left: 99
Last seen at: My own Otherworld
I think that I'd try to take charge or at least be very verbal about our options, and try to objectively think about what we need to do and how we're going to do it. I probably wouldn't be a leader kind of guy but more of an advisor to them (If we ever had a moment's rest to plan our course of action).
I'd also be the one who gets himself killed recklessly trying to save someone (Tend to do that sort of thing in real life so am pretty sure I'd do the same in Silent Hill). When it came to fighting monsters I'd probably just try to use my bare hands and a pistol, relying on personal strength and accuracy rather than firepower.
Also I can run quite fast so if we had to gtfo I'd be at the front :D

This has made me wanna go on a road trip to Silent Hill again...lol

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Notes left: 857
Last seen at: New York
Well, I'd be completely freaked out, I'd be wondering what the hell I did do deserve living with deformed monsters and freaky environments, but then I'd see the sign for Silent Hill, figure I did something wrong I forgot, then figure I wasn't going to be killed until my past was uncovered, or until I firgured out I was already dead lol. I would also pick any random-ass items like walnuts and almonds, because there's probably a key in them.

bakedpotatoesreggae.com

Post subject:

Missing since: 22 Jun 2009
Notes left: 2195
Last seen at: Koholint island
warfare315 wrote:
Well, I'd be completely freaked out, I'd be wondering what the hell I did do deserve living with deformed monsters and freaky environments, but then I'd see the sign for Silent Hill, figure I did something wrong I forgot, then figure I wasn't going to be killed until my past was uncovered, or until I firgured out I was already dead lol. I would also pick any random-ass items like walnuts and almonds, because there's probably a key in them.

In other words, you'd be very Genre Savvy.
¬_¬

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Notes left: 857
Last seen at: New York
cascade88 wrote:
warfare315 wrote:

In other words, you'd be very Genre Savvy.
¬_¬

Indeed. :P

For real, though, I'd get used to the monsters, but I don't think I'd try fighting them without either a very lethal sword or firearms. I could beat the shit out of mannequins and the like, however, but if a needler approached me I would be very upset to say the least. And I wouldn't make it too far with such a dull flashlight as in Homecoming.

bakedpotatoesreggae.com

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 04 Oct 2009
Notes left: 101
Last seen at: The LOLiverse
Okay,one big plus is that I´ve a good sense of hearing (My family always wonders how the fuck I´m able to hear them talking trouhg multiple rooms with music very loud :mrgreen: ).I´m also a very abstract thinker,so I could figure out some very strange things.And I´ll almost never leave someone behind,don´t worry :wink: .And I´m quite skilled with knives.
Problems:
I´m horrible clumsy and can be really naive sometimes -_-
And I´m a poor runner :cry:

So first I would need,maybe 30 minutes to calm down a little bit (I mean,normally we don´t experience such sh*t,he?).The first thing I would do is grabbing something to defend myself if I would come across a single enemy,but otherwise I prefer to run instead of fighting.
Oh,and if someone wants to discover what the overall cause of this is,I´m in :wink:
(But I´ll most probably just die on the way XD ).
I would most likely stick with maybe 3-4 reliable people,because I don´t trust that many other people and I think its unwise to roam the town with too many people.

(>^_^)>
<(^_^<)
(>^_^)>

Post subject:

Missing since: 12 Feb 2009
Notes left: 7980
Last seen at: Nowhere
Oh yeah I forgot to add about my hearing abilites. Thanks for the reminder PureInsanity. 8)

Post subject:

I'd be like Vincent all the way.

"Oh, it gets to me. I find it...most...fascinating..."

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Missing since: 28 Nov 2009
Notes left: 791
Last seen at: Lakeview hotel, Observation room
I would be the guy who hits stuff and who solves normal level puzzles.

Bob Bobson -"Oh, this door is locked"
Me - "The hell it is!" *Kick's down door*

I favor blunt objects but am also skilled in knife stabbing, gun shooting and doo hickery.

Though I would prefer to engage in flight rather than fight and I would be like Travis in the way I would need to take energy drinks every 100 meters or so as I am more of a short distance runner.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 24 Feb 2010
Notes left: 261
Last seen at: Canada
I'm freakishly observant and aware, usually able to notice tiny changes/oddities in sight and sounds. I could notice dangers and points of interest quickly then act accordingly.

I'd pick up tons of random crap and Macgyver them into useful objects or as means to solutions. I've seriously done this at work on several occassions.

As long as the danger isn't too great, I'd probably opt to kill any monsters rather than run away. It'd be safer to get rid of them than only escape them. I'd try and get the jump on them with stealth first, but would go into a head-on fight if there's no other way. I have a strange urge to fight for some reason. :?

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 25 Mar 2010
Notes left: 73
Last seen at: Australia
Well im an aussie farm boy, so according to the world of fiction I can already wrestle giant crocs to the ground. Pyramid head? pfft, no problem. In reality, I would most likely be the quiet one who doesnt say or do anything worth mentioning.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 28 Sep 2009
Notes left: 475
Last seen at: Behind the pipes
Sadly I'm not sure how many actual skills I'd have to offer a group or myself. I'm not exactly great at hard puzzles, not skilled in melee or gun combat, I'm sort of short so I'm not exactly intimidating, etc...

I'd probably be relegated to scout/pack mule. I'm sure I could develop combat skills quickly enough to live, though I'm 100% sure when Hell world came I'd probably crap my pants... :shock: :oops:

I'd probably be that guy in movies that ends up not being much help for a long time, then pulls off some saving move to protect someone I care about, resulting in my own death. In fact, I can easily see that happening. We all manage to pull to the end, and someone has to sacrifice themselves to end the nightmare. I'm a sucker for noble sacrifices.

As for all by myself, I'm not sure to be honest. I probably wouldn't survive on my own. I'm really cautious when nervous, and considering Silent Hill 2 and 3 can still keep me tweeking to this day I'd imagine I'd end up in a bad way on my own. :cry:

Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Jul 2009
Notes left: 3534
You guys are all lying. Come on.

I'm pretty sure most of us would die in the first 30 minutes. That's MOST likely, and I'm not even exaggerating.

It's like those Video Game nerds who do nothing but play Action-War esque games, and then they finally sign up for the Army. Then, within 5 minutes in the field, they're shot down 20 times.

You think I'm being cynical?

...Anyways, I would be in my favorite Sailor Moon costume, and I would have that super awesome bubble attack that Mercury has, and whenever I would transform, My clothes would disappear and a luscious, pink ribbon would wrap around my body and turn into my costume. I would also have the power to donuts from my penis.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 25 Mar 2010
Notes left: 73
Last seen at: Australia
Just make sure you tell us all where those donuts have been, I dont want to get hungry and find out too late.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next