An ending to remember....

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Distorted Self-Images
Just Passing Through

Post by Distorted Self-Images »

Stevo wrote:RRRRRRRip!
seconded

Oh and the very end it was priceless seeing all the ppl in the theater thinking she was going to get out....

...HA! not.
And as I lived it all the world became to small
And my colors grew colder

" Any one got spare SH cash, please donate"

Why can't we all just let it Burn...
seansea
Just Passing Through

Post by seansea »

The most disturbing part that is stuck in my head was
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
seeing Alissa's charred body writhing on the pit.
That was just 874 flavors of wrong.
I just transferred to the Happy Burger location in Silent Hill and it's closed!
Yahzee
Just Passing Through

Post by Yahzee »

The movie had a lot of wonderful images and scenes and I agree with most of you guys, but the one thing that made not only love the movie but become a Silent Hill fan was
when Rose and Chris cross each other, but in different dimensions, and the whole nightmare Rose goes through in the school.
[url=http://silenthillmemories.co.nr/][img]http://filexoom.com/files/2007/1/10/52670/sh.jpg[/img][/url]
Great Knife
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Great Knife »

Pyramid heads appearances. especially the skin rip. I just adore ph 8) . another thing that stands out is when Dahlia points behind Anna right before it happened. I don't know why but it gave me that feeling that i get when i know ph is going to come and do something crazy. And the feeling was right because lo and behold: the helmet adorned bastard materializes right afterwards. My damn tv is so dark i almost thought Dahlia gave her the finger . On a good computer monitor or tv screen though, the brilliance of that part is bought to full beauty:D

and what stands out in a bad way is
how a lot of things could've been done better
DeadShadow

Post by DeadShadow »

I loved the movie! not exactly as I'd imagine it to be when I first went to see it, but I wasn't disapointed! The music went great with it and the whole plot of it all, actors were great as well..

The end was fucking cool man!! I like how they driving home in the afterlife all messed up, and figure theres nobody around the house..
Nickq2007

Post by Nickq2007 »

When it shows the burnt alessa being carried on the stretcher (I think) just the look in here eyes and the breathing she made. That actually scared me.

Another one-
When rose is running around, reading the bus stops to get to midwich elementary. (song was great so were the visuals.)