What would you do if you were im the movie?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

What would you do if you were im the movie?

Post by Anonymous »

I want you to say what you would do if you were in the movie?
Ideas anyone.
:evil: :twisted:

Lets start with.
i would make sure i have a gun, to shoot everyone with, especially the cult people, also make sure i have enough ammo.
yay i'd have a deathly shoting frenzy.

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Mod Edit: There was no need for you to double post.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

If i were in the movie i would probably have a hood on, and or cloak of some sort and i'd be a mysterious character who doesn't hesitate to kill anyone i wanted because come on this is silent hill :twisted: :P
extreme-nero
Hope House Careworker

Post by extreme-nero »

help rose out, at points she needed help i guess :)
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

This is a game thread, I'm sure.

But what the hell, as long as it's open, I'd get the f*ck out of there by leaving the movie the same way I came.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
kennsj
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by kennsj »

^ What, through the cinema doors?

But (at least half) seriously...

I'd push Cybil into the damn elevator!
[url=http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/364301][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/kennsj/QFtitle.gif[/img][/url]
it's my Flash SH fangame!
(click above to play; PM me for a walkthrough)
Silent Hill, so peaceful
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Hill, so peaceful »

If I was in the movie, I would be freaked out lol! I don't know what else to say; ACTUALLY being there would creep me out, knowing this is no longer a videogame and there are freaking monsters lurking around to kill me for some psychological reason that may change my life forever...
"I am (Silent Hill, so peaceful)...if you want me to be!"- Silent Hill 2

It's the story that happened yesterday, but I know it's tomorrow.
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

For one, I'd want to team up with Cybil, because I like her a lot and she's a capable person.

I'd arm myself with whatever I could, explore, and try to leave.

I'd probably want to exterminate the cultists.
This all depends on what you mean... if I was the main character, and had something to do/accomplish there in Silent Hill, I'd find out what that was.
Littlestardweller

Post by Littlestardweller »

I would have trashed the script to write a new one.
...that all my life I've been rushing up and down hills, leaping rivers, crashing over obstacles,
never dreaming that one day that beautiful thing in flight would land on this earth and into my arms
JENKIJOE10605
Just Passing Through

Post by JENKIJOE10605 »

be pyramid head :evil:
DocBlaze27
Just Passing Through

Post by DocBlaze27 »

I'd attempt to slap Pyramid Head on the back of the head and live to tell the story.
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7879/shhsig2jj.jpg[/img]
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

Littlestardweller wrote:I would have trashed the script to write a new one.
She wins...
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

When it comes time for my forcible anal penetration via barbed wire, I will do my best to grit my teeth and try to enjoy it.
Herr Shaun
Gravedigger

Post by Herr Shaun »

Since I don't have any darkness in my heart, I'd probably end up running into "Harry" and be like "Where the hell is everyone? This place is like a ghost town or something."

(ba dum psh)
You've got your good things, and I've got mine.
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

I'd wonder why Harry had blonde hair and tits.
Great Knife
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Great Knife »

I woul'nt do anything because i would'nt be in no motherfucking gohst town on account off my damn kid talks about it in her sleep. Fuck, whatever happened to parents giving there kids a tablespoon of cough medicine for there problems?
Sad suffering. I knew him when, fair weather friend of mine. Try not to think, I merely blink. Hope to wish away the lies.... I....
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

YAY MY SITE POPULAR HAHAHAHA LMAO
nah i'd make sure to take anything that can kill with me, oh and i'd make sure to be on alessa's good side, oh and with cybil i'd drive of after talking to her then i wudn't get put in bloody handcuffs 4 half the movie lmao.
:evil: :twisted:

you're not really 18 are you?
another sara
Just Passing Through

Post by another sara »

i thought about it after i saw the movie!
i dont think a gun would do me any good! id say a big truck, and one of those big guns, the kind snake have! and poision, in case i went mad, id rather kill myself than be killed by those creaturs
[img]http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members/096/51096/images/avatars2/Silent_Hill_logo_by_IconCommunity.jpg[/img]
Squarehead
Gravedigger

Post by Squarehead »

I'd fire my agent... heh heh hee :roll: Well, Sean Bean should have.

Well, seriousy, i'd study the habits of the witchfinders from some place where they couldn't see me (they wouldn't know... they're not very smart). I'd go up to the stairs and pour some gasoline or something all over the place, on the stairs and on the church floor, leaving a trail of the stuff leading behind a corner outside the church.

Then when the "Darkness" would come and the nutcases return, i'd light a cigar and say "let off some steam, Christabella" and FHLAMMM burn the dizzy motherfuckers to the ground, listening to Metallica's Fight Fire With Fire, Bloodhound Gang's Fire Water Burn and Prodigy's Firestarter.
I can't believe i earned 10 Silent Hill cash for this.
silenthilljack
Just Passing Through

Post by silenthilljack »

I would friggin cry because that is one of my derams to be in silent hill. but anyway i would kill everything and make like a bannana and split!
Im here for James.
blues32
Just Passing Through

Post by blues32 »

You would never have enough bullets for Alessa's manifestations. While attacking the zealots in the church might be fun on a first person shooter level, that is your only safe spot until judgement day. You have no need for eating or sleeping. It would be mighty boring sitting around a church.