check back to the movie for something hilarious!

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

check back to the movie for something hilarious!

Post by SilentMadness »

If your confused on what I said, let me explain. I was watching the movie last night, and at the where rose shines the lighter to alessa after checking the gurney, "charon" a.k.a. alessa puffs out her cheeks, it's hilarious! :lol:
I'm serious go check it out. Go frame by frame at that moment and pause when the camera focuses on "charon" and you'll see what I mean!

I wasn't sure where to place this and didn't see a topic that would fit in here but if there is, show me the link.
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
jdnation
Historical Society Historian

Post by jdnation »

Hmm I'll check it out once I get my DVD back (lent it to someone). Anyway just to note, her name in the movie is 'Sharon.' :wink:
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

Anyway just to note, her name in the movie is 'Sharon.'
holy crap, talk about a spelling error! :shock: I do know that it is spelled with "sh" but I guess I really missed that typo. Twice! :o
But in all fariness, you know who I mean. :wink:
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

I don't get the following:

where in the movie this takes place
what "puffing cheeks out" means
and why it's.. important..
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
alessas angel
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by alessas angel »

I am not sure why that would be so hilarious. :roll:
Life changes daily so go with it!
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

Krist. wrote:I don't get the following:

where in the movie this takes place
what "puffing cheeks out" means
and why it's.. important..
Like I said, it happens when after the first siren wails off, and rose follows that path in the alleyway, she spots a gurney. When seh hears a noise the turns areound and sees "sharon". In that moment, you can see "sharon" cheeks is puffed out. (i.e. when holding your breath, your cheeks puff out)
I know it's not important but I just wanted people to know about what I saw and see if you saw it to. I thought it looked funny, and I wanted to share that experience. but I guess that makes me immature for that, right?

"I am not sure why that would be so hilarious. "

Did you even bother looking?
words to live by
alessas angel
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by alessas angel »

yeah, but still not so much.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

That's fine if you think it's funny or not, I just wanted to share it with everybody.
words to live by
der Morgenstern Czigany
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by der Morgenstern Czigany »

He was just mentioning it; there's little things people don't always catch in movies. SilentMadness was just mentioning something he caught. If it doesn't interest you, then don't post anything. Go to another thread. :roll:

Since you mentioned it and I'm intrigued, I'll check it out. :)
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee119/Isis-Osiris-Horus/RestlessDreams.jpg[/img]
[size=84]*Feel free to browse: http://www.youtube.com/89Winters .[/size]
alessas angel
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by alessas angel »

not trying to be mean, i was just saying an opinion as well. I understand and was just giving feedback. I actually find it neat that it is something I did not notice, just saying that I do not find it funny.
Sheesh!
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

>I guess that makes me immature for that, right?

I never said it made you immature. I just didn't get it.

>If it doesn't interest you, then don't post anything. Go to another thread

No. People can say whatever they want, positive or negative. I'm tired of people online complaining when they get BOTH sides of the response spectrum: people who care, and people who don't understand.
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

You mean this scene?

I think it's just a play on the light as Rose turns her lighter towards Alessa rather than Jodelle actually puffing her cheeks out.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

Who knows. whatever it is, she looks funny. It reminds me of the time when I was watching the behind-the-scenes for TideLand and Jodelle got bit on the lip by some kind of insect and it made her upper lip swell up like a balloon. I swear she looked like donald duck!
I wonder if she got bitten in the face and her face selled up?
(kidding of course)
words to live by
Cold_Ethyl
Just Passing Through

Post by Cold_Ethyl »

Near the end when Rose enters the church for the final time a funny bit happens to. Watch as the camera pans over the cult and on the scene were you see
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
cybil's body on the ladder
you see the man right at the very back wave at the camera.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

cool, you caught something that I didn't catch. I will check that out.
:)
And I'm sure this has been discussed before, but anybody that didn't notice, Rose's clothes are totally red after she enters alessa's hospital room.
words to live by
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Yes. And there's a thread on it.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

I'm sure there is, I'm just stating it to people who don't know about it (you never know). we don't even need to disuss why that happens on this thread.
words to live by