Sequel or "revision" ?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

True
Just Passing Through

Post by True »

Agent of God wrote:I want to see James's story...BUT WITH JAMES :!:
Yes! I'd totally watch that.
And if they did, hopefully they wouldn't put in other monsters from other SH games that didn't belong... :(
Agent of God
Subway Guard

Post by Agent of God »

^Agree.But the bad thing is that the SH2 monsters are already used in the first movie :x (the only one they didn't use was the mannequin)
We are still here...
Martee
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Martee »

I personally loved the first film, mainly because of the cinematography and would love to see ANY new silent hill film, though as I'm sure a lot of people would agree, I would most like to see Silent Hill 2 made into a film as it feels like it would be perfect, though the actor to play James would have to be spot on.
Also in regards to the monsters from SH2 already being used in the first film, it shouldn't matter. Since Pyramid Head was made for James originally they could put James version (the frail looking one :P) in the film which would make it feel different, also with the lying figures they never had any of the weird scuttling around on the floor in the first film, so they could do that in the second which would make it feel different again. :D
My supply fell through...
L0cky
Just Passing Through

Post by L0cky »

i personaly would like to see a whole new original silent hill story for a movie thats not based on any of the games.

jacobs ladder could be a silent hill movie for example.

this way everything stays fresh and original , yust coping/altering the story from a videogame doest work so well.
lumpo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by lumpo »

I prefer female leads in everything. They seem to express a lot more emotion in these kinds of stories.

I do not approve of pyramid head though. :evil:

Different plot would be great, but I still think it needs to have a female lead.