Did anyone else notice this?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Re: Did anyone else notice this?

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

Har Har Har, oh Ryan. Always providing not only a stomp on people's hopes, but doing so in a hilarious manner! That's why we love you.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
Eddie So Crazy
Just Passing Through

Post by Eddie So Crazy »

Without being made into a victim as usual by that guy I was refering that it would be a movie about Silent Hill 4 not some random movie.
Just put the gun to their head then...Pow!
alone in the town
Historical Society Historian

Post by alone in the town »

Eddie So Crazy wrote:Without being made into a victim as usual by that guy I was refering that it would be a movie about Silent Hill 4 not some random movie.
I'm sure everybody knows that.

Have I already made you into a victim? What does that even mean? Or, are you keeping in character relative to your username?

I don't even remember you. Don't fantasize about shooting me, bro.
PyramidZach
Just Passing Through

Post by PyramidZach »

This sounds a little (lot) far fetched, but interesting idea I guess. Honestly if they were going to make another movie (obviously besides the new one coming out), I'd like to see an adaptation of 2. That's what I thought they would do instead of 3, and make Rose's Husband James. But they didn't. I was never too much of a Room fan, but.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

I'd like to see the next movie not be an adaptation at all. Especially not an adaptation of 2 - the complaints from the fanbase would be unending and painfully annoying.
wonder's boy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by wonder's boy »

Oh my, nonsense and revived threads that have to do with nonsense.

Clearly, any mention of a psycho dropping a kid into a shaft in the first film has to do with letting the audience know just what kind of a person/character Cybil is (referring to what she did to save said kid), and to allude to the nasty history of the town.

While a Walter reference would have been awesome, we weren't given that. However, it did remind me of reading memos in the games, and how some of these memos had a lot to do with the many mishaps and occurrences of the town. It felt more like a nod to these memos, as characters in films obviously can't spend too many scenes reading papers. (Zzzz...)
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

I just certainly hope they expand upon it in another movie.
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
FrankRD
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by FrankRD »

I'd say the correct word is homage, not exactly a blatant hint of a plot point.