Don't laugh... The Janitor = Pyramid Head?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniaque
Just Passing Through

Post by Insomniaque »

The janitor and PH are different characters played by the same actor, who is also the choreographer (sp?).
Xioz Taschez
Just Passing Through

Post by Xioz Taschez »

Get the DVD, watch the extra's

Actor for Collin (the Janitor) and PH are the same person. As for being the same moster? Highly unlikely. As was said before, PH is thrown in there because he's the monster most associated with Silent Hill (Aside from the nurses, of course)

Now, all this nonsense about why Collin was tormented, it's blatently spelled out when Dark Allessa reveals to Rose "The Truth."

Allessa is seen running into the restroom, where Collin is, you see him approach her with an grin, and then a scream. You then see Dahlia coaxing a sobbing Allessa from a stall...

Inference suggest that Collin rape Allessa, therefore, he got a shitty deal in her hell.

/rant

EDIT: Again, this was all said before... I'm not used to phpBB... I've been on a Vbulliten forum for a few weeks... didn't see the second page.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Tashchez/Avatars%20n%20Sigs/xmt.jpg[/img]
s4m.fish3r
Just Passing Through

Post by s4m.fish3r »

yeah its unlikely that its the same monster

go on http://imdb.com/title/tt0384537/fullcredits
and you will find here too that janitor and red pyramide are played by one actor Roberto Campanella .
[img]http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/1137/sigishzu1.jpg[/img]
Thanks Amy for Firstaid Kit =)
pumpkin-head
Just Passing Through

Post by pumpkin-head »

Oh, I just saw the Dvd Extra's and just like the others said, Same actor..
But not same character ofcourse, they look very diffrent in my opnion..
Oh, and I just saw the movie for the 10th time, when in the flash back Alessa was in the bathroom and the Janitor looked at her in a creepy, thats when she screamed because he did something to her...

Cheers,
Pumpkin Head
Mikari
Just Passing Through

Post by Mikari »

I think Colin raped Allesia (we covered this already) and when silent hill went to hell she took revenge on him (or the cult did, who knows) and "killed" him in the stall he raped her in. But rather than just killing him they tortured him (how we see him) and just left him there to rot.

When he goes to the dark world he's clearly spreading rot and diease. Which would be Allesia's way of saying he's a virus (can't think of a better word), which rots and hurts everything he touchs. He took her innocent and purity so she's taking everything except the rotting hell he put her through away from him.

As for the same monster.. nope. No way in hell. Pyramid head is the executioner for the cult. He's clearly seen in pictures and would be in the cult legends. So the legends come to life when Allesia needs someone to enforce her pain back on those who hurt her. After all what is better to kill, maim and burn people alive than a man famous for doing so?

I'm rather curious why he would attack the two heroines if he was enforcing justice.. so he may just be Allesia's trump card which tortures, rapes and murders anyone stupid enough to think they can out do the "normal" monsters.

What I can't help but wonder is what else is locked up there. If the school had her rapist and the alleys had her tormenters. What about bars/cafes she may have been mocked at/refused to be served at.. Even her home.. What would have been in their if it still stood?
Allen
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Allen »

I understand why u think Janitor is Pyramid head but isn't the janitor in the game? Isn't Gans or whatever just trying to show us that he can be trusted with the SH movie?
samddmas
Just Passing Through

Post by samddmas »

On the same theme are these grotesque creatures just random creations by the evil within silent hill or do they actually mean something?

Can understand the faceless nurses and colin but the guy with the pyramid head, the armless monster and the evil munchkins seem pretty random to me.
Allen
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Allen »

Ok, janitor raped allessa=one bitch slaped janitor, evil munchkins are the kids who picked on her in the alleyway's. there's no explanation for the armless acid spitters. Gans is just showing us that he can be trustd with the SH movie franchiseeeethingamabobeye. C'mon, i know u wanted to see some of the cooler monsters and the acid spitters once of the cooler monsters.
samddmas
Just Passing Through

Post by samddmas »

The acid spitters are well cool, shame there wans't more of them.
Folterung
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Folterung »

The "evil munchkins" as you have called them, are believed to be the children of the town, her classmates. the "armless man" just represents torment from being trapped, or maybe even a sense of claustrophobia. it is unclear to me, however, if they are any significant people. maybe they were members of christabella's gang?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Eternal21121/folterungsigdv8.gif[/img]
Thanks XmaggotX
Jim beam was yo dADDY
Just Passing Through

Post by Jim beam was yo dADDY »

I always found it ironic that a guy who is employed to do things like ret rid of a cockroach infestation would end up shitting them out as a way of attacking someone. that my freind is the twisted nails of fate. (colin=baby raper)
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe
substitute_reality
Just Passing Through

Post by substitute_reality »

the same actor did play both chars.
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/oi_nat/substitute_reality.jpg[/img]
Arthemesic
Historical Society Historian

Post by Arthemesic »

I agree with Ravern in a way. Why must everyone be a straight referrance to Pyramid Head? Yes he is really scary and unique, but he's not the main reason of Silent Hill.

My guess about the janitor is, that he is a child molester (pretty obivious), and he lost his sight because he was lusting for little girls. He eyed them like a crazy bastard.
Victory Of The Soul, Triumph Over Ordeal
Pyramid Heart
Just Passing Through

Post by Pyramid Heart »

No, they're not the same. Pyramid Head is Pyramid Head and is ONLY Pyramid Head. And he is the best. Anyway the actor who did Pyramid Head also did the Janitor. And the Janitor is a child molester, while Pyramid Head is a killer and in the game a rapist. Two differnt characters, both monsters. Get the picture?
Pyramid Head, he's my posse.

I know everyone, I've been everywhere, I know everything, 'cuz I'm everybody.

I <3 Pyramid Head! ^.^

Pyramid Head: Better then you!
Varg6
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Varg6 »

amphreded wrote:Maybe the same actor for both monsters? To me they look totally different though. One is a pain inflicter while another one looks tortured. Could be a masochistic (in a broad meaning) version of PH though.
same actor...
Det Som Engang Var...
kennsj
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by kennsj »

Arthemesic wrote:My guess about the janitor is, that he is a child molester (pretty obivious), and he lost his sight because he was lusting for little girls. He eyed them like a crazy bastard.
Wouldn't this be a fate inflicted on him by Alessa, rather than being self-inflicted?

He still seems pretty lascivious as a monster (the flicking tongue), so it doesn't appear that he is repentant for his sins. Alessa, or the town, has made him suffer for them though. The barbed wire is another point in this direction (think of the last scene in the church).

So I don't think Colin gouged his own eyes.