Just saw the trailer on television

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Just saw the trailer on television

Post by Anonymous »

The trailer is officially out.

I am watching WWE tonight on NBC and Silent Hill is an official sponsor. The trailer is still showing as we speak.
Ethos

Post by Ethos »

I turned it over there.

Why is WWE on NBC for? That's.. bizarre.

Thanks for the heads up! On my channel, it'll show probably 10 times within the whole program.

That's IF they show it. I'm sure they will, though; sure, Alabama and Middle Tennessee is excessively religious, but here's to hoping they'll show it.
Last edited by Ethos on 19 Mar 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Saturday night Main Event..a show that got cancelled like 15 years ago got renewed.

I got all excited when I saw the trailer on tv...The movie is real...heh
Anonymous

Re: Just saw the trailer on television

Post by Anonymous »

FrozenHalo wrote:The trailer is officially out.

I am watching WWE tonight on NBC and Silent Hill is an official sponsor. The trailer is still showing as we speak.
it means the film is getting closer to the release i love this part of releases the wait and the promos surrounding it especially with silent hill games (in this case movie). SILENT HILL i hope when im 40 there on silent hill 26 or something
white rabbit
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by white rabbit »

I hope they don't come out with new trailers, they always show too much of the movie , give away the whole plot-SH fans know but for those who don't play or are SH virgins, they'd be able to see the whole movie through the trailers.
"My days of taking you serious are close to a middle." - Firefly
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/iczerfae/All_SHf.jpg[/img]
just another guy
Just Passing Through

Post by just another guy »

i just be seeing it. They changed it just a lttle.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Was it a TV spot or a full length trailer? And could you describe it?
ravern
Gravedigger

Post by ravern »

Pychos-with-guns Fairy wrote:I hope they don't come out with new trailers, they always show too much of the movie , give away the whole plot-SH fans know but for those who don't play or are SH virgins, they'd be able to see the whole movie through the trailers.
they already have another silent hill trailer planned and are currently making it or they already have and are waiting to spread it around
just another guy
Just Passing Through

Post by just another guy »

Van Houten wrote:Was it a TV spot or a full length trailer? And could you describe it?

its the full length trailer but chaged very little. Theres one small added clip of a hand being covered in those black things that are with PH in the trailer, and at the end you hear the narrator's deep voice say: "silent hill...in theater april 21" and its says this film is not yet rated. Thats it.
sh#1fan
Historical Society Historian

Post by sh#1fan »

not rated? :roll:

it gonna be R for sure.

Plus i dont get how they showed the entire trailer in a comercial, most comercials are 30 sec's or less. the sh trailer is over 2 minutes.
oO?
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

Gans said it would be R, I guess they just haven't added that bit of info.
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

Plus i dont get how they showed the entire trailer in a comercial, most comercials are 30 sec's or less. the sh trailer is over 2 minutes.
Sometimes they'll make special airtime to show a full-length trailer during a commercial break, especially if that particular program is being sponsored by the movie. I remember they did this with Batman Begins last summer, showed the long trailer during an NBC program and a couple months ago a special trailer for Memoirs of a Geisha showed during Medium. Most recently the new X3 trailer debuted during 24 on Fox, and I think a new MI3 trailer aired on MTV or some other cable channels. Usually they'll only air this trailer once, then it'll be the regular shorter TV spots.

Hey Ravern, how do you know there'll be a new theatrical trailer? Do you have some inside info?
Follow me on: deviantART | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yeah, the trailer went on for awhile because it was WWE's primary sponsor last night.

I could be wrong, but I think they removed the little snippet of Pyramid Head at the end and replaced it with a shot of Janitor's hand reaching through roaches?
Anonymous

movie

Post by Anonymous »

Saw the preview at The Hills Have Eyes, I seem to have been the only Silent Hill fan in there cuz I didn't hear or see anyone else get as excited as I did. It seems to be a mix of part 1, 2, and 3. No matter what I'll be seeing the midnight show. I'll be there WIRED :shock: and awake!!!
pink_isnt_well000

We're talking about the preview on the tv, not in the cinemas.
emptimass
Subway Guard

Post by emptimass »

Just makes the reality all the more real.
SH is coming soon to theatres near you! Hahahaha! :twisted:
"No more soul to sell, 31 years and on my way to Hell".
Anonymous

Video of trailer?

Post by Anonymous »

Is there any way I can view the TV trailer online yet?
pink_isnt_well000

Has anyone seen on anyother channel than NBC? I usually don't watch anything on that channel.
sh#1fan

Post by sh#1fan »

nope sorry~

I watch tv all the time and have not seen the comercial for it yet. not even NBC
oO?
plastique-nouveau
Hope House Careworker

Post by plastique-nouveau »

Just recently saw it on TV. Kick ass.

And of course, I had to explain to my parents WHAT Silent Hill is after they saw it as well... :roll:
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/plastique-nouveau/pn_sig_nurse1.jpg[/img]
Ø//+
[color=blue][b]Love is just a bloodsport.[/b][/color]