All the songs we've heard so far. (*spoilers maybe?*)

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

ant_garland
Gravedigger

Post by ant_garland »

urmmm i was talking bout a sequal oh maybe she will be in the sequal wouldnt be the true silent hill style but
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
"dear chris i see that town in my retsless dreams even though 10 months have passed and (what ever happend happend) it just makes me wanna go there again ill wait there for you but please if you do come and i found out you slept(if not dead) with cybil ill turn into a giant upside down monster thing and murder you.
rose"
and so im not spamming i think the remix of tender sugar i think thats the one wil be playing

Use spoiler tags!
User has been Trolled. And rightfully so.
sh#1fan
Historical Society Historian

Post by sh#1fan »

ant_garland wrote:urmmm i was talking bout a sequal oh maybe she will be in the sequal wouldnt be the true silent hill style but
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
"dear chris i see that town in my retsless dreams even though 10 months have passed and (what ever happend happend) it just makes me wanna go there again ill wait there for you but please if you do come and i found out you slept(if not dead) with cybil ill turn into a giant upside down monster thing and murder you.
rose"
and so im not spamming i think the remix of tender sugar i think thats the one wil be playing
LMAO~

If they do make a sequal, i hope the only similarites are the town. Like from silent hill 1 to 2
I dont want a direct sequal, silent hill dosent do it like that.
oO?
Amazonagent
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Amazonagent »

Ok so I downloaded the clips off the official site and was watching them on my PSP...In the clip where Rose gets pulled over by Cybil "Letter from Lost Days" is playiing on the radio in the car!

That is so freakin cool!!!! :mrgreen:
PaintxThisxRed
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by PaintxThisxRed »

clawfinger would be sweet!!!!
and "for all"(SH1, once you enter the 'other' school) in the PH scene in the making of on BET.

i heard the song from SH2 when you're in the hotel and everything's getting screwy in the STARZ making of as well. forgot the name. yeesh.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/dumke/Cardia%20Stuff/Shark-Banner.gif[/img]NEW SONG UP!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

"Wounded Warsong" was definetely in the movie. It came from SH 4 The Room.
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

17. Wounded Warsong, Silent Hill 4 OST.

Played when Rose was finding her way to the Midwich Elementary School.
What roads did she take? I see a map that showed the South Vale side of Silent Hill, but showed some roads from Old Silent Hill. Brookhaven Hospital is not even close to Midwich Elementary. They must have remapped Silent Hill on the movie.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'm surprised there's not a more comprehensive list!

I remember hearing:

You're Not Here, Laura's Theme, Dance With Night Wind, I'll kill you, End Theme, Promise reprise, hometown...

Anyone else?
Anonymous

Song details from SH pressbook

Post by Anonymous »

I got my hands on the SH pressbook, which is a softback book with color photos and a CD-rom disc of press still inside. It also included the complete credits, including songs. This is what they list:

1. Waiting For You (SHF1)
2. You're Not Here (SHF4)
3. Letter - FRom Lost Days (SHF2)
4. Lost Carol (SHF5)
5. Tears Of... (SHF5)
6. Theme of Laura (SHF6)

I have no idea what the code stands for after each song....
Psych Ward
Just Passing Through

Post by Psych Ward »

fennis2000 wrote:I got my hands on the SH pressbook, which is a softback book with color photos and a CD-rom disc of press still inside. It also included the complete credits, including songs. This is what they list:

1. Waiting For You (SHF1)
2. You're Not Here (SHF4)
3. Letter - FRom Lost Days (SHF2)
4. Lost Carol (SHF5)
5. Tears Of... (SHF5)
6. Theme of Laura (SHF6)

I have no idea what the code stands for after each song....
Whoa! thats a pretty sweet find there dude! How'd U manage to get ur hands on that?

A little dissapointed, I was hoping for Room Of Angel to be in there somewhere..
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I work in publishing, so they send these presskit things all the time to the office. Very rarely anything cool, usually it's bombs like Monster-In-Law, and they usually aren't very interestingly designed. The SH pressbook, was a bit better, lots of full color pics, interviews and the CD-rom (with trailer), about 8 1/2x11 size. Maybe it's on Ebay by now?

They used a lot more original game music in the movie and trailer that is NOT credited.... they were smart to use so much of composer Akira Yamaoka's music!
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

They said the music on Silent Hill was edited to hear more out of it than in the game.
Anonymous

Press book SH

Post by Anonymous »

Psych Ward wrote:Whoa! thats a pretty sweet find there dude! How'd U manage to get ur hands on that?

A little dissapointed, I was hoping for Room Of Angel to be in there somewhere..
Yep, I just saw a copy on Ebay.....

Here
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

What would be a good place to put "Room of Angel". My guess would be Alessa's Past.
Psych Ward
Just Passing Through

Post by Psych Ward »

yeah I actually have no idea where Room of Angel would fit in with the movie... I guess I just like that song a lil' too much. heh heh
darkedone02
Just Passing Through

Post by darkedone02 »

What is that horn theme, i heard this theme once before in silent hill 3, 4, and the movie... It's the haunting horn sound... I want that sound file.
syphrus
Just Passing Through

Post by syphrus »

Can you describe when that horn sound appears on which game and the movie.
Psych Ward
Just Passing Through

Post by Psych Ward »

here ya go:

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php? ... 1064956EE2

There be the sound file ur after, I cant take credit tho. St. Thomas found the link I just copied and pasted it here.

the siren sound appears in Silent Hill 1 when ever the town changes to the hellish version.

In Silent Hill 2 it plays when ever the Pyramid Head is retreating..

I probably plays other times in both those game, Im not too sure. Anyone else able to help me out here?

Oh and I dont know when its in the movie because Im yet to see it
samael_returns
Just Passing Through

Post by samael_returns »

There were 2 more songs from Silent Hill 3

-Innocent Moon (Rose is crying in the hallway of Dark Midwich when Chris comes looking)
-You're Not Here (ending credits) AWSOME SONG!
-Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me (dont remember where, just know i heard it)
"It is your sins that keep you here"-Dahlia
darkedone02
Just Passing Through

Post by darkedone02 »

I think i heard this horn song in silent hill 4, when i gone down the spiral stairs to go to this generator place in this sky like water prison. When you go down there, you hear the horn like sound "bruuuuuuu Hww hww bruuuuuuu Hww hww bruuuuuuuUUUUUUU" (that's all i can tell how it's go). I heard this song once before when Rose was trying to find the school, after running away from the cop.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

samael_returns wrote:There were 2 more songs from Silent Hill 3

-Innocent Moon (Rose is crying in the hallway of Dark Midwich when Chris comes looking)
-You're Not Here (ending credits) AWSOME SONG!
-Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me (dont remember where, just know i heard it)
Yeah, I mentioned those two already... but didn't catch Innocent Moon. Good work!

Anyone recognize the song used as Rose drives home with Sharon?
Or the organ music when Alessa rises from the pit in the church?