Complet soundtrack listing

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Complet soundtrack listing

Post by Anonymous »

I'm creating this thread as a listing of all the tracks used in the soundtrack to the film in the order they appear in. All submissions are welcome, especially if you know precisely where they were used, since I'll be able to put them in order properly.

I took this first list of tracks from the Wikipedia entry, but judging from the talk pages of the Wiki entry, it's going to be deleted... so I reordered it on there (from memory >.<), and am now posting it here.

* Silent Hill (0.00 - 0.10) (Silent Hill) - During the TriStar Pictures logo.
* Promise (Reprise) (Silent Hill 2) - Used as a recurring theme to the film. There is also a revamped, orchestrated version used seldomly throughout the film.
* The Day Of Night (Silent Hill 2) - When Rose and Sharon on napping under the tree.
* Letter - From The Lost Days (Silent Hill 3) - On Rose's car stereo when her and Sharon are going to Silent Hill.
* Betrayal (Silent Hill 2) - When Rose encounters the Grey Children.
* Johnny Cash's 'Ring Of Fire' - Playing on a jukebox after Rose awakens from being attacked by the Grey Children.
* A Stray Child (0.00 - 0.50) (Silent Hill 3) - When Rose reaches the cliffside before meeting Dahlia Gillespie.
* Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me (Silent Hill 3) - When Rose is showing Dahlia what Sharon looks like.
* Wounded Warsong (Silent Hill 4: The Room) - When Rose is trying to find Midwich Elementary School.
* Prayer (Silent Hill 3) - During the scene where Rose and Cybil Bennett enter the church and when the Red Pyramid makes his third appearence.
* Maternal Heart (Silent Hill 3) - When Christabella helps Rose get to the Hospital.
* Magdalene (Silent Hill 2) - When Rose is in the Hospital with 'Lisa' and Alessa. This is also a revamped version made for the film.
* You're Not Here (Silent Hill 3) - Ending billing credits sequence.
* Tears Of... (Silent Hill) - Ending credits.
* Theme of Laura (Silent Hill 2) - Last song played during the ending credits.
* Die (0.42 - 0.56) (Silent Hill) - Used in teaser trailer, although could be considered 'remixed' as a sound was added to aid the climax of the teaser trailer.

Let's get this list completed... I want to burn a CD-R of all these once the list is complete. Kind of like a "best-of-Silent Hill" compilation!

PS - I loved the movie.
fragilen1n
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by fragilen1n »

You forgot a couple. The begining sound from Room of Angel was used in the Hotel. And at the gas station before the town you can hear Your Rain playing on the jukebox.
Great-grandparents is kinda redundant isn't it? Because they're not your grandparents, shouldn't they just be your greatparents?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

From Silent Hill 1: About ten seconds of Silent Hill; End Neverend Neverend Never, I believe; Tears Of...; and a couple other random noise-tracks.

From Silent Hill 2: Theme of Laura; Ordinary Vanity; Promise, reprise; Ashes & Ghosts; the bells of Null Moon; the Darkness That Lurks In Our Minds, I believe--could be mistaken though; Block Mind; Magdalene; Fermata in Mystic Air; Laura Plays the Piano, over & over & over; Black Fairy.

From Silent Hill 3: Lost Carol; You're Not Here; the introduction of A Stray Child; Innocent Moon; Letter~ From the Lost Days; Dance With Night Wind; Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me was, right?; Prayer, over & over & over.

From Silent Hill 4: Tender Sugar, I believe--wasn't it playing in the café outside of Brahams?; Wounded Warsong; about ten seconds of Ascent of the Holy Mother--the final boss theme.

That's about it.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
F8TAL
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by F8TAL »

That tracklisting was something i Wiki'ed the other night.

This might get closed seeing as to how I already made a similar topic.

:wink:

EDIT: They're just pissed because they didn't think of it first.

Damn liberals.
St. Thomas wrote:
From Silent Hill 4: Tender Sugar, I believe--wasn't it playing in the café outside of Brahams?
You're right about that one. I must've forgotten to add that one.

Sorry for the double post.

Use the EDIT button. Please. It's not that difficult. -St. Thomas
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/blank_terminus/F8TALsig.jpg[/img]
Hjartu
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Hjartu »

* Betrayal (Silent Hill 2) - When Rose encounters the Grey Children.
I believe it's Black Fairy, aha. Close enough.
Thanks for the tracklisting though.
TrueHorror
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by TrueHorror »

is wounded warsong on the soundtrack that came with part 4 if so what track please?
Silent_Hill_Tourist
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Silent_Hill_Tourist »

Are they going to release the soundtrack on CD?

I just love the "You're Not Here" song. One of my favourite things from Silent Hill 3.
[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/Juridawn/Graphics/justatouristoptimized.jpg[/img]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Silent_Hill_Tourist wrote:Are they going to release the soundtrack on CD?

I just love the "You're Not Here" song. One of my favourite things from Silent Hill 3.
About You're Not Here. It may been due to the reverb caused by the cinema soundsystem but it sounded a little different than the one from the game. It went on longer and seemed to do a chorus, I may have just been me in my overexcitement though.
kunonabi
Just Passing Through

Post by kunonabi »

according to the film credits that was waiting for you playing at the gas station. Sounded to me like it was Your Rain when i first saw it. as i thought about it, i felt like it was Waiting For You. Id have to see the movie again to be sure though.
TrueHorror
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by TrueHorror »

does anyone here have a copy of The Room soundtrack with Wounded Warsong on it. I got stuck with the crappy soundtrack that came with pt 4 when i preordered it and figured it was the only one......If somebody can burn me a copy id gladly send you 5 bucks for it plus shipping. :(
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Asking to download music is against forum policy. Don't do it again.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

I could've sworn i had heard a little bit of "Uneternal Sleep" from the SH3 OST. they played a little of it when Rose was standing over/in front of the hole that was created in the church and Alessa was being brought up. They play a little of it and then it changes into some other song. i'd have to see it again to be exactly sure.
Stained Purgatorial Alter

Post by Stained Purgatorial Alter »

I have an idea. Next time I go see it which will hopefully be tuesday, I'm gonna sneak in a little notpad and a pen and write down every track I can hear. Then post the whole list, in order to this topic. Sound good?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Im so glad they used SH music for the movie. It made it 10 times better
boblecon1096
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by boblecon1096 »

I remember also the end of track #8 "for all" from sh1 (the end of "for all" corresponds to the figting with Split Head in the game). It plays when Rose sees the miners for the 1st time and runs away from them.

There was also "hear nothing" (#11 from sh1) when Rose searches in Midwich for the flashlight.

"killed by death" (beginning at least) when Rose wakes up after the crash at the beginning of the movie.

"Moonchild" in the Janitor's room fog side.

"I'll kill you" while running to the church

I remember those perfectly.

Wow, you just helped me a lot dude. I forgot Hear Nothing, Killed By Death and I'll Kill You were in the movie. Sweet. I'm still making the list next time I go tho.

*EDIT*
I just remembered that the track played during the Pyramid Head chase in SH2 was used when Rose was walking thru the alleyway. I don't know the official name but I have it labeled as Nightmare Chase on my iPod.
Fermata
Just Passing Through

Post by Fermata »

Im glad they used alot of music from the games, it wouldnt be the same otherwise.

Does anyone have a vague idea of a program I can use to shorten songs and combine them? In some songs only a few seconds play and then switch to something totally different. So if there's something I can do to fix that let me know.
Lord Stan Deluxe
Just Passing Through

Post by Lord Stan Deluxe »

Here, I tried my best to make a complete soundtrack listing.

"Silent Hill" Silent Hill
-The first ten seconds play at the Tristar logo.
"Prayer" Silent Hill 3
-Played when Sharon is near the cliff and when the Pyramid Head appears at the Church
"Ordinary Vanity" Silent Hill 2
-Heard when the movie logo is shown and when Rose and Sharon are sitting at the tree.
"Innocent Moon" Silent Hill 3
-Played when Chris looks at Rose's computer. Also throughout the film.
"I Wan't Love (studio mix)" Silent Hill 3
-Can be sorta heard when Rose is at the gas station.
"Letter... From Lost Days" Silent Hill 3
-On the radio when Rose and Sharon are driving to Silent Hill.
"Killed by Death" Silent Hill
-This is played when Rose wakes up after the crash and notices Sharon's missing.
"Nothing Else Matters" Silent Hill
First time played through when Rose see's Sharon (which is really Alessa's Hatred) when she first is in Silent Hill. Then the first second (the BOOM) is played whenever she see's Sharon/Alessa's Hatred.
"Black Fairy" Silent Hill 2
-Played when Rose is running through the chainlink maze during the first transformation of Silent Hill and during when she's attacked by the Children.
"A Stray Child" Silent Hill 3
-I THINK this is played after the first Nightmare world scene and sorta continues to when Rose first meets Dahlia
"Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me" Silent Hill 3
-Heard during the conversation between Rose and Dahlia.
"The Darkness That Lurks in Our Minds" Silent Hill 2
-Played when Rose and Cybil encounter the "Armless Thing".
"Wounded Warsong" Silent Hill 4: The Room
-When Rose is trying to get to Midwhich Elementry, this is heard.
"Promise (reprise)" Silent Hill 2
-During the first flashback of Alessa, this is played. It's also replayed A LOT during the movie.
"Moonchild" Silent Hill
-When Rose is in the school and encounters the miners walking around, this plays up till the school transforms.
"Don't Cry" Silent Hill
-When the Janitor comes alive in the nightmare world of the school.
"Magdalene" Silent Hill 2
-During the first Rose/Chris moment at the school after encounter Pyramid Head the first time.
"Meternal Heart (Mission Plan at Silent Hill)" Silent Hill 3
-After the school scene, Rose and Cybil walk the streets of Silent Hill and this is heard till they reach the hotel.
"I'll Kill You" Silent Hill
-When Rose, Cybil and Anna have to run like Hell back to the Church, this is heard.
"Clockwork of Little Happiness" Silent Hill 3
-The beginning orgen part is played during the prey scene.
"Dance in the Night Wind" Silent Hill 3
-This is played on the journy to Brookhaven Hospital.
"Kill Angel's..." Silent Hill
-I THINK this is played when Rose in the basement of the hospital.
"True" Silent Hill 2
-I THINK this is played during the flashback scene.
"Kill God" Silent Hill 3
-Played during the Heavy Metal Alessa scene.
"Lost Carol" Silent Hill 3
-Right before the credits at the end of the movie.
"You're Not Here" Silent Hill 3
-Played during the cool credits segment.
"Tears of..." Silent Hill
-After the CGI portion of the credits, this is played.
"Theme of Laura" Silent Hill 2
-And once "Tears of..." ends, Theme of Laura begins.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/GuildWarsX/LordStanNoizSig.jpg[/img]
"Have you seen my wife? She died about three years ago and looks pretty nasty now." -James
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Gamebrain wrote:Im so glad they used SH music for the movie. It made it 10 times better
Yeah, but I would have much rather had new music from Akira Yamaoka, with a couple of new singing tracks working with Melissa Williamson again. That would have been awesome :T