The presentation for the credits is AMAZING!

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

LanceS133
Historical Society Historian

Post by LanceS133 »

I'm pretty sure it's the best rolling of credits I've seen, the song fits perfectly too. I love when the credits roll in SH.
"That town. That God forsaken town. It just, keeps, calling me back..."
alessas angel
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by alessas angel »

I thought the credits were pretty cool. A nice change from tradition :D
Life changes daily so go with it!
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

I loved the way the credits were done. Silent Hill is the only damned movie that I actually continue to sit and watch until part of the credits are done. The CGI portion is just so well done. When I screencapped the entire movie, I screencapped that too lol http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/ ... 11090-end/
Dutchman
Gravedigger

Post by Dutchman »

I was suprised too when I saw the credits. It's really captures the decaying and chaotic atmosphere of SH. Yeah, the best I've seen so far 8)
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn230/Ghoul68/banner_shh_4.png[/img]
dsagent
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by dsagent »

Prinny wrote:Hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I liked the credits better than the movie itself :lol:
Me too. Also I could have had better pacing in certain areas but was still well done.
The meaning of all life, the universe, and the answer to all questions is:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Like I would tell You! MUHAHAHAhahaha!!!!!
delusion
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by delusion »

Yeah very nice goes very well with the song. I like the part with the nurses.
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

i was excited like a schoolboy when "you're not here played" and they had such an awesome, creative way to end the movie. Too bad some asshole decided to make shadowpuppets on the screen when the movie was over. But it didn't really ruin the moment as he left after he got bored and left. I really wanted to stay till the end but the people that worked there already started comoing in and I had to leave.
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
Empty_Eyes

Post by Empty_Eyes »

The credits rocked socks for sure. Just on a whole the fact that they stuck with Akira Yamaoka's music gave the movie an edge it needed to keep with the fans. Beautifully done.... The flashlight thing was just perfect!