Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 20 Nov 2017

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Silent Hill: Collector's Edition

Missing since: 07 Oct 2012
Notes left: 37
Well, after few years I finally kicked myself and decided to buy french Collector's Edition on Amazon. However, because my life tends to suck from time to time, I became an owner of damaged copy in which the movie disc is corrupted and connot be played on any BD player.

But that's fine, I'm patient. Vendor decided to send me another copy really quick... and it also turned out to be damaged. More about this problem you cand find here:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=13828890

Anyway, third time lucky. I decided to import another french release, including Silent Hill (only movie disc) and SH: Revelation.

Eventually I ended up with this, impressive collection :P

Adventure worth my patience, because all in all, Collector's Edition is absolutely fantastic (which shouldn't be suprsing for those, who have seen CE of Brotherhood of the Wolf). The movie itself is actually available in four different versions (original, with audio commentary, without CGI and from the Behind The Scenes point of view). Second disc is full of really exhaustive additional content, including new 90 min making of and couple interesting materials about the games.

It's definetely the best and the most complete edition of this movie. I you wan't to know more, just let me know. I didn't even watched everything yet.