What did you do with your movie ticket??

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

Silent Vamphyri
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Vamphyri »

I have a scrapbook that I put news articles, art, & any magazine clipping I like in it. I've also been putting my movie tickets in, which I've been doing since I was 9 years old. Yes, I love scrapbooking. I am the mistress of the collage.
Eileen
Just Passing Through

Post by Eileen »

imagine when you're 47 and you find the scrapbooks (cause by then, there wil be several) . lemme know what you think at that moment, k? *cheers randomly*
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/kissmethrice/signatures/eileensigSmall.jpg[/img]
put_here_2_feel_joy
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by put_here_2_feel_joy »

I lost both of mine. TT_TT Ya' know? That scrapbooking idea is starting to sound really good right about now.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/Dredge_/sunsetcopy.jpg[/img]
claudrey
Just Passing Through

Post by claudrey »

Wow, you really seem to like the movie! My ticket is probably lost among the books on my shelf, as I didn't find the film good enough to keep it in any special place (which I do with for example Lynch's film tickets). Bastard is the man!
Phantasmagoria
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Phantasmagoria »

It's somewhere on the floor of my room where everything eles is. XD
silent_resident
Just Passing Through

Post by silent_resident »

I held that ticket from the moment i got it to the moment I left out the movies, its prolly in a junkyard somewhere. I went to gameworks after that :)
"Mary died because she was sick ... right?"
"Uh ... yeah that's it ... she was sick" :)
alone in the town
Historical Society Historian

Post by alone in the town »

I choked a baby with mine.
sparrow
Just Passing Through

Post by sparrow »

alone in the town wrote:I choked a baby with mine.
HAHHEHAEHA!! sick.. but i dont like babies anyway so - cool i guess.
no matter how rich you are, you will always
DigitalDemon
Just Passing Through

Post by DigitalDemon »

I tried to save the ticket, but it got lost in the junk heap that I call my room.
Maybe I'll find it someday.
help me i am in hell

the slave thinks he is released from bondage
only to find a stronger set of chains
Rasputin
Just Passing Through

Post by Rasputin »

Tossed it in with all the other movie tickets I've amassed over the past nine years.
O, Discordia!
Smokey
Gravedigger

Post by Smokey »

I looked at it and cried. Then I threw it in the fireplace.
If you can read this, I'll kill you.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I nailed it to the forehead of the asshole who let me purchase it.
Hjartu
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Hjartu »

Damnit, I lost mine!

I intended to keep it too, but I lost it because I saw it while I was on vacation. I probably left it behind.
I lost the second one also. gah. I had it pinned to one of my shelves, but when I was rearranging them, I placed it somewhere and I can't remember where. I'm an idiot. :P
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/hjartu/junjisig.jpg[/img]
Silent Vamphyri
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Eileen wrote:imagine when you're 47 and you find the scrapbooks (cause by then, there wil be several) . lemme know what you think at that moment, k? *cheers randomly*
Just looking at the scrapbook I had when I was 9 was like going back in time. & when I'm 47 I'll probably STILL be scrapbooking. I'm kinda a packrat & by putting my clippings & whatnot into a book, I'm more organized that just having boxes & boxes of random stuff. & especially with movie tickets, it's fun to go back & think of (& make fun of) some of the films I've seen.
Smokey
Gravedigger

Post by Smokey »

Why would you need a scrap book full of movie tickets when you could always find the film and watch it again? The whole concept is dumb.
If you can read this, I'll kill you.
Moosefrenzy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Moosefrenzy »

Smokey wrote:Why would you need a scrap book full of movie tickets when you could always find the film and watch it again? The whole concept is dumb.
Says you. You obviously don't have any collection hobbies then. That "concept" can go as far as saying "why collect sports cards when you can watch athletes on tv" or "why take pictures when you can always look at a person".
F

Post by F »

Somehow, I've managed to keep all four of them. Yes, I've seen it four times. I just had to get confirmation that it was as crappy as it seems to be. At the very least, it's a fun movie. Funny enough to be rewarding to be seen repeatedly. And don't get me started on how many times I've seen the DVD...
Silent Vamphyri
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Smokey wrote:Why would you need a scrap book full of movie tickets when you could always find the film and watch it again? The whole concept is dumb.
I also own the film, which I have watched multiple times. If you find the concept dumb, then don't fucking do it. I can see that your hobby is putting your two cents in where it doesn't belong towards people you know nothing about. :roll:
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

somehow my ticket is still in the desk :shock: i hid it there after i came back home but i aint plannin to throw it out for now
OrlandoEastwood
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by OrlandoEastwood »

Well, I found mine in my CD holder, I scanned it for those who haven't seen a German Ticket Stub.

May 30, 2006 one of the greatest days of my life : )

www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk // http://orlando-eastwood.tripod.com
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/OrlandoEastwoodFilms?feature=mhw4#p/a]Click here to view the Teaser Trailer & Behind the Scenes footage of [i]Trauma[/i]![/url]