The Shotgun Corpse

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Rastek
Just Passing Through

Post by Rastek »

Perhaps Dahlia pressured her daughter into doing it? It seems that Alessa was very keen to get affection from Dahlia; she really seemed to love her at first. Even when Silent Hill is pulled into the Otherworld, Alessa doesn't kill Dahlia (not until the end), even though she has the power to do so.

It seems that Alessa might have killed Police Officer Gucci (among others) if she thought it would make Dahlia love her.
I always thought Alessa's feelings towards Dahlia were fear rather than love. That's why she couldn't hurt her (until the very end, but that because she believed that god would punish her) and Dahlia forced her to use her powers to kill people, like Gucci, who were too close to finding out the truth about the cult (that they were the ones who run the drug rings) and that couldn't be bribed (and because it seems the police never seems to take serious action, it's implied that they've bribed a whole lot of em').

Anyhow, I doubt that's Gucci in the bathroom stall as he had died quite a while before it all went straight to hell.
Wait wHile thEse Rats End themselves And tomoRrow wE maY hOld oUr hands
(?)
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

are the corpses you see lying about even supposed to be actual people?

if that's the case then who was the guy in the boat?
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

they are all mostly peolple that were sucked into alessas world
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

Tspoon6 wrote:they are all mostly peolple that were sucked into alessas world
that's an interesting idea, like maybe residents or visitors of the "normal" silent hill

who could the bodies you see in silent hill 3(like the guy with the massive head wound in the hospital) be then?
Squarehead
Gravedigger

Post by Squarehead »

Maybe it's a reference to the many school shootings in USA?
I can't believe i earned 10 Silent Hill cash for this.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Squarehead wrote:Maybe it's a reference to the many school shootings in USA?
Feasibly not, as the grey-knife-wielding-children were erstwhile enough problem for the release of the game in the UK - and if I can elicit unerringly, there was an incident regarding a school shooting in England around that time.
LanceS133
Historical Society Historian

Post by LanceS133 »

The death people around the town are probly people who have done wrongs to Alessa, Pay back's a bitch. :lol:
"That town. That God forsaken town. It just, keeps, calling me back..."
game_over
Hope House Careworker

Post by game_over »

There are tree possibilities here:
1. The music teacher
2. Officer Gucci
3. Some poor random dude/gal