Silent Hill on PSN- The European Version

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Silent Hill on PSN- The European Version

Post by Ryoshockwave »

Sorry if anything like this has been posted- I did a quick search of "PSN" but nothing seemed to be relevant.

Okay, here's the deal. Silent Hill is now on the PSN in both Europe and in the States. I live in the USA, and I bought the USA version of the game off of PSN. But I do have a European account, and a friend from the UK who offered to buy it for me (he offered before the US version came out, but I declined).

But now I'm starting to wonder if I should have him get it for me? (My birthday is coming up and he is insisting on getting me something)... is there any differences between the versions? I know that the PAL disc copies of SH have differences, but what about the digital copies? He told me to let him know, since he has never played the games, so he doesn't know himself.
kumiko
Gravedigger

Post by kumiko »

sh1 is not on the eu psn store has not been for over 6months now and was only ever up for 1 say ive just checked on psp and using the online store nothing under ps1 classics or ps3 section
Youma Taisan!
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

Really?? When I got my Eu account I checked and it was there, but now that you mention it, that was a few months ago... I guess I'll have to put this question on hold until they bring it out again, if they do...

Sorry about this.

: (
Agent of God
Subway Guard

Post by Agent of God »

Ryoshockwave wrote: Sorry about this.

: (
Don't be.
This is why we are here, to answer each others questions :wink:
We are still here...
kumiko
Gravedigger

Post by kumiko »

scee the people who run the eu psn store aint as "Kind" as their American counterparts unfortunately. The amount of drivel they release is silly, but bottom line on why it got pulled after 1 day was that sony (scee guys) didn't pay the licence fee for it and konami wasn't going to cover it either so it was pulled. This is only speculation but it is/was a big thing on the official eu psn forum
Youma Taisan!
ebolasupermonky
Just Passing Through

Post by ebolasupermonky »

when did it get on the psn in the states? ive been waiting for that one for a while :lol:
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.
If you agree, add it to your sig.
kumiko
Gravedigger

Post by kumiko »

erm if look at the thread a bit further down I think about 2 weeks ago
Youma Taisan!