Strange things in first playthrough

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Dale
Just Passing Through

Post by Dale »

I saw what Grey just mentioned accept at the final Nowhere level. A little girl walked into a locked room right after I left the birdcage room. It was before the nurses had spawned. I only saw it once but it was a small child who was translucent and a yellowish color like very old film I could make out clothes and a normal human face on the character. My radio had a reaction but the specter caused me no harm. It also giggled slightly in a normal human voice it wasn't like that screech that the blue less detailed ones made.

Grey was the one you saw yellowish? What kind of walking pattern did it do?

I'm playing through the game again trying to get a better ending I'm going to take a picture with cell phone my camera if it shows up again. It might of showed up because I got the crappy ending though. It also might have something to do with my disc being damaged slightly.
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

^That makes me think of when you first exit the elevator/enter Nowhere and a translucent, very young-looking Alessa walks past you. But on my game she is not yellowish/sepia toned, but just normal colors. You can clearly see she is wearing the blue clothes that Alessa wears. She giggles and disappears behind a door.
lyneea
Just Passing Through

Post by lyneea »

Maybe different things happen depending on whether you're heading for a good/bad ending? Or what you've picked up and carried? Or would that be too advanced for the SH1 game? I can't remember if those things happened....been ages since I last played it!
[img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/CBminstrel/silent_hill_banner.jpg[/img]