Lisa Garland

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

GrievousGarland

Post by GrievousGarland »

MMY wrote:I have reason to doubt the alleged motive Alessa allegedly manifested Lisa for.
She could have had many motives. If you look I listed a bunch of possible ones. You can doubt whatever you please MMY.

here you go again, for your pleasure:
Why did Alessa bring her back? It could be a combination of any of these things:

1. To hold the crest for the hospital. There is no trace of one in a place where you think it would have been made the most obvious considering how hospital holds the most significance out of all the places Alessa visits to lay her crests. The only thing that seems out of place there is Lisa.
2. She wanted to bring back the only person that offered her any kindness in those 7 hellish years. It's only natural that Alessa became attached to her. So she reanimated her once she saw her fall so she could sense a piece of familiarity in this town gone to hell.
3. She wanted to put up a pretty "damsel in distress" roadblock to distract that meddling Harry. Sure, it isn't the smartest idea considering Lisa helps him more than stops him... but we're dealing with a 14 year old girl here (one who hasn't been in school for 7 years and is obsessed with fairy tales).
4. Alessa wanted to see Kauffman get dragged to hell for his assistance in her agony, and who better to do that than the murder victim herself?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

A list comprised entirely of "what ifs" and supposition.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
GrievousGarland

Post by GrievousGarland »

MMY wrote:A list comprised entirely of "what ifs" and supposition.
but you can't deny the possibility of any of the "ifs" can you?

Like I said, things don't need to be spelled out to you in big red letters to be true. You can believe whatever you like though.
JiGoKuShOuJiN
Just Passing Through

Post by JiGoKuShOuJiN »

I remember getting a sigh of relief when I saw Lisa.