what happen if the flauros is not taken out of the church??

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

adjasin
Just Passing Through

what happen if the flauros is not taken out of the church??

Post by adjasin »

I've played the game three times, but now it's to scratched to played a kids from my neightbohood bring it to me, but well....it does not work any more :evil: and now I can't now by myself what happen if we don't take the flauros??
Son_of_Kauffman
Gravedigger

Post by Son_of_Kauffman »

I think you get an "I should take that thing with me" message that effectively prevents you from leaving the church without the Flauros.
Spetsnaz of the Interior Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
Spetsnaz sil Vnutrenniye Voiska Ministerstva Vnutrennikh Del

http://egan.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/california-will-survive-its-crackup/?ref=opinion

Think of Italy — which reminds me of California in so many ways — and its chronic inability to form a government. That’s California, with even better food and no parliamentary system.
....somewhere in Italy a contract was put out on the life of the article's author.
alone in the town
Historical Society Historian

Post by alone in the town »

And even if it didn't, you can't take the Drawbridge Key without first taking the Flauros, so you could go only that far before you'd get stuck.
DamienPales
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DamienPales »

Alessa seals the Otherworld into the beyond and everyone is destroyed. Duh!
adjasin
Just Passing Through

Post by adjasin »

well, I though that by this way we can get another ending, but thanks! :wink:
adjasin
Just Passing Through

Post by adjasin »

well...there's always crazy and gossip people who likes to lie hahaha!, like damien
JiGoKuShOuJiN
Just Passing Through

Post by JiGoKuShOuJiN »

Remember: Double Posting is not allowed....
Anyway! I always thought of that.... but i was to lazy to do it.... but i dont mind watching it on YouTube!
SyphonFilter1987

Post by SyphonFilter1987 »

DamienPales wrote:Alessa seals the Otherworld into the beyond and everyone is destroyed. Duh!
Eric Cartman: "Of course. It's so obvious. How did we not see it before?"
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

alone in the town wrote:And even if it didn't, you can't take the Drawbridge Key without first taking the Flauros, so you could go only that far before you'd get stuck.
As alone in the town said, and I hope there could be a new ending if we didn't take the flauros, but... :(
SyphonFilter1987

Post by SyphonFilter1987 »

Son_of_Kauffman wrote:I think you get an "I should take that thing with me" message that effectively prevents you from leaving the church without the Flauros.
I just checked to be sure and you don't get a message. You can leave the church but you need the drawbridge key to lower the bridge. And as alone in the town said, you can't take the drawbridge key without first taking the Flauros.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

SyphonFilter1987 wrote:
Son_of_Kauffman wrote:I think you get an "I should take that thing with me" message that effectively prevents you from leaving the church without the Flauros.
I just checked to be sure and you don't get a message. You can leave the church but you need the drawbridge key to lower the bridge. And as alone in the town said, you can't take the drawbridge key without first taking the Flauros.
That's what I meant before! :shock:
TleilaxuEyes
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by TleilaxuEyes »

I wonder what would happen if someone hacked the game and removed the flauros from Harry's inventory before the cutscene in the amusement park in which it is used. It probably wouldn't affect much of anything, but it would be interesting to see if it screws up the cutscene or something.
I'm the kind of kid that can't let anything go
But you wouldn't know a good thing if it came up
And slit your throat.
-"My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon" by Fall Out Boy

Thanks for the avatar, ST3wolf!
alone in the town
Historical Society Historian

Post by alone in the town »

It probably would not. The cutscene is scripted to happen as it does, and since the game automatically assumes you possess the Flauros here, all it does is remove the item from your inventory. Now, there might be a crash involved if it tries to remove an object you don't have, but it also might not. Either way, the cutscene itself would not be affected.