Bad + Ending. (Spoliers)

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Q
Just Passing Through

Bad + Ending. (Spoliers)

Post by Q »

PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
If and when one gets the Bad plus ending, we know Harry died all along, and he could never save Cheryl...Now my question is: Did Cheryl die in the accident too? Or did the Cult get thier hands on her? thus birthing God/The Incubus and decending the World into utter Hell?
Jedah
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Jedah »

I believe when Harry as the crash at the start of the game, Cheryl and Alessa become one. Alessa needed to become one with Cheryl, so she could get enough strength to try for one last time to stop the birthing of God, before it was too late.
So technically speaking no matter what ending you get, you won’t get your Cheryl back, unless you get the good and good + endings, but even then you don’t get your 7 year old Cheryl, but a new born baby.
[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e273/jedahpr/banner7v2.jpg[/img]
"The Monster inside of me as grown this big"
emptimass
Subway Guard

Post by emptimass »

Uhh I don't think that in the "Real" ending Harry did die. Especially since
SH3 has him in it, which if you did not know is a direct sequel to SH1.
The bad endings are just fuck with your head endings.
"No more soul to sell, 31 years and on my way to Hell".
Q
Just Passing Through

Post by Q »

emptimass wrote:Uhh I don't think that in the "Real" ending Harry did die. Especially since
SH3 has him in it, which if you did not know is a direct sequel to SH1.
The bad endings are just fuck with your head endings.
I'm not asking about a "real" ending though, I'm asking what you believe happened/would happen if/when Harry died if/when one gets the Bad Plus ending. (I personally believe that the Good + ending is the 'true' SH ending, but that's a topic for another thread.)
Jedah
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Jedah »

Q wrote:
emptimass wrote:(I personally believe that the Good + ending is the 'true' SH ending, but that's a topic for another thread.)
I could be wrong, since it's late and I’m tired and I don't want to start researching now, but I believe the "good" ending is the real one from SH1, because
Cybil really dies in SH.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Harry doesn't die in the Bad+ ending; that's the Bad ending.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I always thought that the Bad+ ending was actually good for Harry...think about it.
With the bad ending he dies, and with the good endings, he gets Heather which leads to SH3 where he dies.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>I always thought that the Bad+ ending was actually good for Harry
For the second time: Harry doesn't die in the Bad+ ending. He leaves town with the Daugter of God.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

the Adversary wrote:>I always thought that the Bad+ ending was actually good for Harry
For the second time: Harry doesn't die in the Bad+ ending. He leaves town with the Daugter of God.
Did I say he died in the Bad+ ending? No. I meant just the regular bad ending. And what daughter? Cybil tells him to go...and that's it. Alessa dosen't give him the baby or anything.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Oh, right. Totally forgot what I was thinking of--and read "In the bad endings..." from your post.

>Alessa dosen't give him the baby or anything.
That's true too. Alessa doesn't give Harry a baby at all: God does. Anyway. Point is, I was thinking of the Good ending & receiving the Child.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

Anyone else find it funny how the Bad+ Ending is where Cybil survives and leaves with you...? Because I do. Stupid Cybil.

Anyway, remember Jacob's Ladder?
How Jacob pretty much put it all together in his head as he was dying?
That's essentially how I saw SH1 after getting the Bad ending.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Krist. wrote:Anyone else find it funny how the Bad+ Ending is where Cybil survives and leaves with you...? Because I do. Stupid Cybil.

Anyway, remember Jacob's Ladder?
How Jacob pretty much put it all together in his head as he was dying?
That's essentially how I saw SH1 after getting the Bad ending.
I thought that too...but I also thought Alessa might've teleported him back to the normal world. I've got nothing to support this, but the Bad+ ending. (If it weren't for cybil he would end up in the car)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Perhaps since Harry dies in the mist world, his body surfaces as being dead in his jeep, sort of like how the bodies were found that Walter killed once they died within his mental unreality.
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

I can be stubborn but I don't want admit that Cybill died...

In pother post somebody said that Harry didn't used the Aglaophotis in her and cause this Heather has it in the third game but just think in this... Heather just has a small pill; Harry had a water bottle filled with this...

An't be possible that Harry tried to get more Aglkaopothis from the bike in the Norman's motel? Remember that KAufman said that he had more in the place from that came...
TriangleHead
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by TriangleHead »

After playeing the game recently ( last night ) I do believe that harry lives through the bad +, but kinda gets shafted. the only one he dies in is full on bad, and good + its like he gets to start everything over, only with a hotter woman....

too bad he dosnt get lisa..... *drools*
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
-Al Capone
alone in the town
Historical Society Historian

Post by alone in the town »

KageReneko wrote:I can be stubborn but I don't want admit that Cybill died...

In pother post somebody said that Harry didn't used the Aglaophotis in her and cause this Heather has it in the third game but just think in this... Heather just has a small pill; Harry had a water bottle filled with this...

An't be possible that Harry tried to get more Aglkaopothis from the bike in the Norman's motel? Remember that KAufman said that he had more in the place from that came...
Harry cannot have used the aglaophotis in his water bottle on Cybil, because at that point of the game, he doesn't have the slightest idea of what the stuff is or what it does. It's just a smelly chemical he found. Now, I don't know about you, but if someone's possessed and gunning for me, I'm going to fight them back. The last thing I would ever do is to reach into my pocket and splash a chemical in her face. I don't know what the stuff is, and it's more likely than not that the chemical would do serious damage to her. For all you know, that stuff is as nasty as ammonia or bleach. Only a moron would splash someone in the face with an unknown chemical, for any reason whatsoever.

So, he doesn't know it will help. He has no way of knowing it won't hurt her badly. But also, he has no idea what the stuff is, period. He picks it up and basically sees some one more time, learning nothing at all about its nature or purpose. He never does learn what the stuff is used for until he sees Kaufmann use it on the Woman in White.

Ergo, there is no possible way Cybil survives.
Jedah
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Jedah »

I believe that when Kaufmann makes that comment of “There’s more where that came from”, he is implying that he has the power and resource to get and manufacture more if needed, not that he had more hidden on that bike. If my memory is right, I believe that in one of the SH games or an official SH book, I can’t remember which it makes mention of Cybil dying when SH1 took place.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Jedah wrote:

I believe that when Kaufmann makes that comment of “There’s more where that came from”, he is implying that he has the power and resource to get and manufacture more if needed, not that he had more hidden on that bike. If my memory is right, I believe that in one of the SH games or an official SH book, I can’t remember which it makes mention of Cybil dying when SH1 took place.
I remember Kaufmann mentioned something about the military...is it possible that's his resource? He came off as some military veteran to me for some reason, (His Voice Actor perhaps) is it possible he used some people he used to know for the making of the Aglaophotis?