I am lost between Dhalia and Claudia!!

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Raider Man

I am lost between Dhalia and Claudia!!

Post by Raider Man »

First! We met Dhalia in SH1 who we discovered that Dhalia is alessa's mother, so that Chyrl is also Dhalia's daughter, but then when SH3 released, all the story had been mixed up, for the Good ending in SH1, Alessa reborn a baby and gave it to Harry, in SH3, Vincent said the Claudia is Heather's mother, but Heather is Chyrl and Alessa (She have 3 names, and I solved the ages puzzle it's easy, that's why they talked about her birthday) But what about Cluadia, is she Alessa? Are they making the same story as the Walter man and the Walter kid?! But Heather is Alessa, But Claudia is her mother, but Alessa is her mother, but Alessa is herself, what about Dhalia? 2 mothers?

I am lost, please anybody explain to me... And thank you!
cascade88
Historical Society Historian

Post by cascade88 »

Unless I'm crazy, Vincent never said that Clauida is Heather's mother...
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
AgentX7k
Hope House Careworker

Re: I am lost between Dhalia and Claudia!!

Post by AgentX7k »

Raider Man wrote:for the Good ending in SH1, Alessa reborn a baby and gave it to Harry, in SH3
Actually that was God who gave the baby to Harry, which is Heather (Alessa + Cheryl).
Raider Man wrote:in SH3, Vincent said the Claudia is Heather's mother
He said that Dahlia was her mother, he said Claudia was brainwashed by that crazy old hag (meaning Dahlia).
Raider Man wrote: But what about Cluadia, is she Alessa? Are they making the same story as the Walter man and the Walter kid?! But Heather is Alessa, But Claudia is her mother, but Alessa is her mother, but Alessa is herself, what about Dhalia? 2 mothers?!
Claudia is Alessa's childhood friend, they thought of each other as sisters. They have no blood relation.
"The Body Is Cold?"
Video Gamer
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Video Gamer »

Cascade's right...I don't recall hearing Vincent say anything of this sort.
AgentX7k
Hope House Careworker

Post by AgentX7k »

He didn't really, Raider_Man was just confused by this line: "You mean Claudia? Please don't lump me together with her! She was totally brainwashed by that crazy old hag ... well crazy old hag is a bit harsh, she is your mother afterall."
"The Body Is Cold?"
cascade88

Post by cascade88 »

So I see. Guess it could be confusing then. But yeah, when Vincent said hag, he meant Dahlia, not Claudia.
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Oh dear... you are really confused... But I guess Agent explained almost everything...
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Speical thanks to you Agent! I didn't know that he was talking about Dhalia, at least he must mention her name, LOL! anyway, thanks. ;)
Revolutionlost
Just Passing Through

Post by Revolutionlost »

Vincent was reffering to Dahlia when he states "She is your mother, afterall." He was talking about how crazy he thought Dahlia was, not Claudia.
At first I thought he was talking about Claudia, but I listened closer and realized the reference was to Dahlia.
"If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James."
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

Just FYI, while I don't think it's specifically against the rules to bump a thread from 18 months ago to answer a question which has already been answered, it's one of those things which is definitely frowned-upon.
Magnolia
Just Passing Through

Post by Magnolia »

Mother of one's former body is still their mother? That's a hell of a lot of mothers.
Image Image