Why would Kaufmann... *spoilers*

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

timboslice
Just Passing Through

Post by timboslice »

idk if you can buy it (although u probably can) i just printed it page 4 page. it is pretty intresting and as for canonicity, i would say that it is (at least i take it for so) but u need to realize that with the additions from origins and stuff, alot of stuff kinda needs to be retconned in. y'know?
This is a journey of angst, fear, guilt, anxiety
-Rob Zombie
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>I'd rather have a real copy does anyone know where I can buy it
The book was printed and released only in Japan. Unless you can read fluent Japanese, owning it would be pointless.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
NothingLikeSleep

Post by NothingLikeSleep »

Okay. I can read Japanese in brill but I can't speak it.

What about Official walk throughs for Silent Hill games, they give you good information and shit?
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

GameFAQs.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
FiliusMartis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by FiliusMartis »

AuraTwilight wrote:I'm not so sure something so ephemeral and spiritual as pregnancy with a deity can be interrupted by mundane infections and mortal disease.
Having never summoned an evil god fetus I don't really know... but fair enough.

The only other idea I have is based on the vague memory that PTV is a hallucinatory drug. Perhaps Kaufman was having Lisa administer such "medication" to Alessa in order to intensify her nightmares and, thus, her suffering.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

That's possible, though I'm not sure Alessa would need it, considering the shit she went through.

Though it would be funny if what Dahlia meant was "We'll cast a magical spell" actually meant "drug the bitch."
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
FiliusMartis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by FiliusMartis »

Maybe she wouldn't need it to have such nightmares, but it could intensify them. Every little bit counts towards making god stronger I guess.
AuraTwilight wrote:Though it would be funny if what Dahlia meant was "We'll cast a magical spell" actually meant "drug the bitch.
Everyone loves magical drugs!