Why is Harry so Bored???

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

Weyoun wrote:I think it's adorable when he sticks his butt out whenever he wields a melee weapon. He was so badass with the emergency hammer.
I always go into a corner or stand in front of a urinal and ready the melee weapon- it really looks like he's going pee and is good for a few laughs (I know, I'm so mature.)
SpaceProg
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SpaceProg »

Hey, you're never too old for a little potty humour now and then. ;)
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Bored? It's just his voice actor XD I also think he really has no interest in the occults BS he just wants his daughter back and to stop having to enter peoples homes just to get to the other side of Silent Hill
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Kaiza Killa
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Kaiza Killa »

Weyoun wrote:I think it's adorable when he sticks his butt out whenever he wields a melee weapon. He was so badass with the emergency hammer.
The Emergency Hammer is my favourite weapon that Harry uses. I love when you have downed a nurse that you can do a single downward drive to finish them off. :twisted:

H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).
Larrybisam
Just Passing Through

Post by Larrybisam »

Ryoshockwave wrote:
I always go into a corner or stand in front of a urinal and ready the melee weapon- it really looks like he's going pee and is good for a few laughs (I know, I'm so mature.)
I should try that! :D
Kaisura
Just Passing Through

Post by Kaisura »

I think that Harry showed more emotion throughout the game than Henry or Travis
Henry was priceless. What little actually came out of his mouth was all quoteworthy, simply for how odd/daft it was.

The voice acting defeated Silent Hill 1. For the life of me, I don't know what Team Silent were thinking when they did the casting. But I'm guessing it was something along the lines of, "this guy is incredible!" "this guy is cheap" "...that guy is hired."
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I have to agree with you... In all truth in honesty the only voice acting I liked was for Cybil.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))