Search FAQ

Login | Register


All times are UTC [ DST ]


It is currently 18 Oct 2019




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message


 Post subject:

JRamirez35 wrote:
Bishop Sasarai wrote:
Are you trying to pick a fight with MMY or something?

Yes, he is. He's made a few nasty remarks about MMY on the Silent Hill wikia over recent weeks, referring to him as a 'retard' amongst other things.


Jillian? You're that administrator from Silent Hill wikia under the name Alessa Gillespie. Your username in this forum is JRamirez35? Go figure. Anyway, I'm not trying to pick a fight with MMY. Hell, I've never even met the guy in person.

I have no interest in arguing with a guy who lives in another state. I simply stated my opinion. You don't have agree with me at all.

Now why don't you do us a favor by trying to get rid of that retarded loser vandal who has made your life a living hell in Silent Hill wikia for the last month. I'm the least of your problems. :roll:


Top
   
 

Subway Guard
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 12 May 2008
Notes left: 1684
Last seen at: Houston, Tx.
Considering that you went out of your way to insult and attack MMY and his timeline multiple times over the span of weeks on the Silent Hill wikia, and you're now arguing it with him here, yeah, I'd say it's pretty obvious you've been looking for a fight with him for some time now.


Top
   
 

RESPECT
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
Good to know.

Get out, troll.

_________________
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11384
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
SyphonFilter1987, Abridged wrote:
MMY is a retard, and fuck you JRamirez. BTW I'm not picking a fight.


Wat.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 


 Post subject:

AuraTwilight wrote:
SyphonFilter1987, Abridged wrote:
MMY is a retard, and fuck you JRamirez. BTW I'm not picking a fight.


Wat.


Very cute. I did not type that. Grow up. :roll:

JRamirez35 wrote:
Considering that you went out of your way to insult and attack MMY and his timeline multiple times over the span of weeks on the Silent Hill wikia, and you're now arguing it with him here, yeah, I'd say it's pretty obvious you've been looking for a fight with him for some time now.


Again, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm simply stating my opinion. I believe his timeline is inaccurate. Especially, in regards to that "Mary was a patient at Brookhaven" nonsense. :lol: I'm not the only one to agree with that.

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1579

I have the right to my opinion. Now please go back to your website and deal with that "Jesus Christ/David" vandal. :roll:

MMY wrote:
Good to know.

Get out, troll.


Whatever Thomas. :lol:


Top
   
 

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Aug 2009
Notes left: 154
Last seen at: The Flesh Spiral
You have the right to your opinion, and your opinion is wrong.

_________________
Of course it didn't happen.


Top
   
 


 Post subject:

Nowh3re wrote:
You have the right to your opinion, and your opinion is wrong.


You also have the right to your opinion, and your opinion is unfortunately wrong.


Top
   
 

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Aug 2009
Notes left: 154
Last seen at: The Flesh Spiral
This is not just an opinion. It's a fact.

_________________
Of course it didn't happen.


Top
   
 


 Post subject:

Nowh3re wrote:
This is not just an opinion. It's a fact.


No, it's not. It's clearly just an opinion. Not a very good one too.


Top
   
 

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Aug 2009
Notes left: 154
Last seen at: The Flesh Spiral
Then please provide me with a better timeline and a better theory about the significance of Brookhaven Hospital. Otherwise, you're still wrong…

_________________
Of course it didn't happen.


Top
   
 

RESPECT
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
Not to mention how the dates were ever concluded if not w/ any basis in in-game information and fact.

In the immortal words of Kenny [expletive deleted] Powers: "You're [expletive deleted]' out!"

_________________
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.


Top
   
 

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 08 Jan 2006
Notes left: 4060
Last seen at: Carrollton, TX
Let's all be grownups and debate with facts, please. If you disagree with someone, don't be a jerk about it. If someone's being a jerk to you, ignore them or report them. Don't try to see who can keep this crap going the longest without blinking.

Image


Top
   
 

Subway Guard
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 12 May 2008
Notes left: 1684
Last seen at: Houston, Tx.
That picture is SO cute!


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11384
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Quote:
Very cute. I did not type that. Grow up.


It's what you said though. I just took out the fat.

Quote:
Again, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm simply stating my opinion. I believe his timeline is inaccurate. Especially, in regards to that "Mary was a patient at Brookhaven" nonsense. Laughing I'm not the only one to agree with that.


There's no need to call MMY names while disagreeing with him though.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 


 Post subject:

AuraTwilight wrote:
Quote:
Very cute. I did not type that. Grow up.


It's what you said though. I just took out the fat.


No, I did not say that. Enough with the jokes.


Top
   
 

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 11 Sep 2005
Notes left: 231
Yo Syphon, I disagree with MMY too, but really don't worry about it. Everyone is entitled with their own opinion, and BELIEVE me, there are plenty of people that think that timeline is pretty flawed, they just don't care enough to fight over the internet about it.

Personally, I really have no qualms with his timeline except the declaration that Mary stayed in Brookhaven, which is completely biased and opinionated conjecture (attempting to throw something in there that he obstinately believes as fact, disregarding countless hours of debate over the validity of it)

This is nothing new. No need to name call, your opinion is no more wrong than his is right. So like, lets all put those guns away! There's NO WAY to know for sure, so the dudes with the biggest post count "win" on the internet, because they keep posting about it on a forum until everyone there thinks it is true, and the world keeps turning! BOOYA! Also that is the cutest puppy picture on the planet.

_________________
No one wins...It's a war of man.


Top
   
 

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 10 Dec 2008
Notes left: 174
Last seen at: Santa Mira, CA
As thread starter I'd like to ask you all to talk about the Jeep and nothing but the damn Jeep, please? I appreciate all the SH cash but...If there's nothing to say of the topic then say nothing.

_________________
"Just because you're paranoid...don't mean they're not after you"


Top
   
 

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 Jun 2006
Notes left: 357
The headlights look like they were made that way just so you could tell that they were, in fact, headlights. The graphics on Playstation were pretty square in nature anyway :).

Regarding MMY's timeline, unless someone has a better one I will believe that one. Seems legit to me.


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: