Small, insignificant anachronism I noticed

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

SyphonFilter1987

Post by SyphonFilter1987 »

JRamirez35 wrote:
Bishop Sasarai wrote: Are you trying to pick a fight with MMY or something?
Yes, he is. He's made a few nasty remarks about MMY on the Silent Hill wikia over recent weeks, referring to him as a 'retard' amongst other things.
Jillian? You're that administrator from Silent Hill wikia under the name Alessa Gillespie. Your username in this forum is JRamirez35? Go figure. Anyway, I'm not trying to pick a fight with MMY. Hell, I've never even met the guy in person.

I have no interest in arguing with a guy who lives in another state. I simply stated my opinion. You don't have agree with me at all.

Now why don't you do us a favor by trying to get rid of that retarded loser vandal who has made your life a living hell in Silent Hill wikia for the last month. I'm the least of your problems. :roll:
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

Considering that you went out of your way to insult and attack MMY and his timeline multiple times over the span of weeks on the Silent Hill wikia, and you're now arguing it with him here, yeah, I'd say it's pretty obvious you've been looking for a fight with him for some time now.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Good to know.

Get out, troll.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

SyphonFilter1987, Abridged wrote:MMY is a retard, and fuck you JRamirez. BTW I'm not picking a fight.
Wat.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
SyphonFilter1987

AuraTwilight wrote:
SyphonFilter1987, Abridged wrote:MMY is a retard, and fuck you JRamirez. BTW I'm not picking a fight.
Wat.
Very cute. I did not type that. Grow up. :roll:
JRamirez35 wrote:Considering that you went out of your way to insult and attack MMY and his timeline multiple times over the span of weeks on the Silent Hill wikia, and you're now arguing it with him here, yeah, I'd say it's pretty obvious you've been looking for a fight with him for some time now.
Again, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm simply stating my opinion. I believe his timeline is inaccurate. Especially, in regards to that "Mary was a patient at Brookhaven" nonsense. :lol: I'm not the only one to agree with that.

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1579

I have the right to my opinion. Now please go back to your website and deal with that "Jesus Christ/David" vandal. :roll:
MMY wrote:Good to know.

Get out, troll.
Whatever Thomas. :lol:
Nowh3re
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Nowh3re »

You have the right to your opinion, and your opinion is wrong.
Of course it didn't happen.
SyphonFilter1987

Nowh3re wrote:You have the right to your opinion, and your opinion is wrong.
You also have the right to your opinion, and your opinion is unfortunately wrong.
Nowh3re
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Nowh3re »

This is not just an opinion. It's a fact.
SyphonFilter1987

Nowh3re wrote:This is not just an opinion. It's a fact.
No, it's not. It's clearly just an opinion. Not a very good one too.
Nowh3re
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Nowh3re »

Then please provide me with a better timeline and a better theory about the significance of Brookhaven Hospital. Otherwise, you're still wrong…
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Not to mention how the dates were ever concluded if not w/ any basis in in-game information and fact.

In the immortal words of Kenny [expletive deleted] Powers: "You're [expletive deleted]' out!"
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Let's all be grownups and debate with facts, please. If you disagree with someone, don't be a jerk about it. If someone's being a jerk to you, ignore them or report them. Don't try to see who can keep this crap going the longest without blinking.

JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

That picture is SO cute!
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Very cute. I did not type that. Grow up.
It's what you said though. I just took out the fat.
Again, I'm not looking for a fight. I'm simply stating my opinion. I believe his timeline is inaccurate. Especially, in regards to that "Mary was a patient at Brookhaven" nonsense. Laughing I'm not the only one to agree with that.
There's no need to call MMY names while disagreeing with him though.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
SyphonFilter1987

AuraTwilight wrote:
Very cute. I did not type that. Grow up.
It's what you said though. I just took out the fat.
No, I did not say that. Enough with the jokes.
Monobrow
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Monobrow »

Yo Syphon, I disagree with MMY too, but really don't worry about it. Everyone is entitled with their own opinion, and BELIEVE me, there are plenty of people that think that timeline is pretty flawed, they just don't care enough to fight over the internet about it.

Personally, I really have no qualms with his timeline except the declaration that Mary stayed in Brookhaven, which is completely biased and opinionated conjecture (attempting to throw something in there that he obstinately believes as fact, disregarding countless hours of debate over the validity of it)

This is nothing new. No need to name call, your opinion is no more wrong than his is right. So like, lets all put those guns away! There's NO WAY to know for sure, so the dudes with the biggest post count "win" on the internet, because they keep posting about it on a forum until everyone there thinks it is true, and the world keeps turning! BOOYA! Also that is the cutest puppy picture on the planet.
No one wins...It's a war of man.
StaticRadio
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by StaticRadio »

As thread starter I'd like to ask you all to talk about the Jeep and nothing but the damn Jeep, please? I appreciate all the SH cash but...If there's nothing to say of the topic then say nothing.
"Just because you're paranoid...don't mean they're not after you"
Fredrick2003
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Fredrick2003 »

The headlights look like they were made that way just so you could tell that they were, in fact, headlights. The graphics on Playstation were pretty square in nature anyway :).

Regarding MMY's timeline, unless someone has a better one I will believe that one. Seems legit to me.