How many times have you played through SH1?

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I'm currently in the middle of another playthrough....I must have finished it about....10ish times now. Maybe more. I've had the game for so long i've lost count how many times I've played it
IcyFlamez
Just Passing Through

Post by IcyFlamez »

about 20. im actually in the process of beating it again, and it will be my 21st :)
kumiko
Gravedigger

Post by kumiko »

I've done it enough times to get all endings and thats about it nothing more right now may do a few more playthroughs to get some extras / easter eggs :D
Youma Taisan!
AnastasisXD
Hope House Careworker

Post by AnastasisXD »

lol, i've only played it twice, and the first time was with an emulator on the PC =P
RuneDragonfire
Just Passing Through

Post by RuneDragonfire »

Something like 10. I don't play it multiple times in a row, but it's one of those games I always have to go back to just to remind myself how awesome it is.
[img]http://a.imagehost.org/0443/1_113.jpg[/img]
Disturbing13
Just Passing Through

Post by Disturbing13 »

I've played through at least 10 times that I can count and am never disappointed in its play and always find a refernce to something that I didn't know about before. :D
Midori-chan
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Midori-chan »

I'm more than halfway through my 5th playthrough. I still love this game even after all those years.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/profile/Midori-tan/]Profile[/url]\\[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Midori-tan]My Anime List[/url]\\[url=http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Midori-tan]My Manga List[/url]
Badass Cyborg
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Badass Cyborg »

20+.

I say this because I can't remember the exact amount of times, but I know that it is definitely more than 20.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
astral
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by astral »

I've played it many times and I'm probably going to finish it again tomorrow with a friend :mrgreen:
I believe, I believe, I believe
Brodie
Just Passing Through

Post by Brodie »

20 times and counting :D
Death is not the end my Friend
Master of Torture
Just Passing Through

Re: How many times have you played through SH1?

Post by Master of Torture »

I have played through at least 25-30 times
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

I've played through five times on playstation and twice on the pc on an emulator.

Edit: I forgot to add: played through twice on my psp as well.
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

Probably somewhere around 50-60 times for me.

I played the hell out of SH1 when I was younger. Probably beat it at least once every couple weeks for a long time. Maybe more.

Plus I played it for all of my friends, since they wouldn't play them by themselves~

I still usually beat it 3-4 times a year.
Doctor Eggnog
Subway Guard

Post by Doctor Eggnog »

20 to 25 times. Last time I played it I was showing it to my friends and then somehow lost it. I miss it, I wanna play it again... it's my second favorite game ever after Silent Hill 2, which I have played 10 to 15 times. Silent Hill 3 is also 10 to 15 times. Silent Hill 4 only twice. Silent Hill Origins maybe 4 or 5 times. Homecoming once. Haven't played Shattered Memories yet.
Socially Awkward Penguin is my hero.
c10ckw0rk
Just Passing Through

Post by c10ckw0rk »

Probably around 15-20 times, Haven't touched it in a few years, my ps2 needs to be repaired XD ( it won't load my ps1 games anymore)
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

I'm gonna play it again on Monday when I get back to school. I haven't played it in a while and it runs nicely on my computer down there. (I own the game and a Playstation, I just play it on an emulator for the unlimited memory card space [and the absence of actual disk-swapping for games].)
clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by clips »

I actually tried playing this a few months ago, and i did get as far as the part when get to the back yard and everything turns pitch black...:D...i just stopped there tho, because i don't have an original psx memory card to save it on(i'm playing it on my ps2)....game is still disturbing and creepy even after all of these years...and i know it sounds strange, but the bad voice acting adds to the quirkyness and unique atmosphere.

I'm gonna have to shop around to see if i can find a psx memory card so i could finish this game....as a matter of fact i have a couple of psx games that i'd like to go through again....parasite eve 1&2...fear effect...dino crisis 2....RE2...
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

clips wrote:parasite eve 1&2
I just played Parasite Eve for the first time on Wednesday. I've had it sitting in my collection for like a year and never played it. Since I'm nowhere near my PS1 games, I ended up downloading it and playing through the whole game in one sitting when class was over on Wednesday.

I really enjoyed it.

But yeah, emulators are a great way to get around the whole not having a memory card thing. I don't think I've touched my actual PS1 in about a year and a half.
c10ckw0rk
Just Passing Through

Post by c10ckw0rk »

leftshoe18 wrote:
clips wrote:parasite eve 1&2
I just played Parasite Eve for the first time on Wednesday. I've had it sitting in my collection for like a year and never played it. Since I'm nowhere near my PS1 games, I ended up downloading it and playing through the whole game in one sitting when class was over on Wednesday.

I really enjoyed it.

But yeah, emulators are a great way to get around the whole not having a memory card thing. I don't think I've touched my actual PS1 in about a year and a half.
Oh Goodness don't get me started with that game. It's My favourite, no really. I've played it the most of all the games I own. I've had it since it came out and I think as far as lay through goes I've played it more then my silent hill games ( actually if you ask what my favourite game of all time I'd say that is)
supperhater
Just Passing Through

Post by supperhater »

I've only played through it completely maybe 3 times but I've started and played the majority of the game maybe another 10 times. I often end up getting lost in Nowhere and just give up then start a new game a few months later. Sleep deprivation + Nowhere = Unpleasant.