Antique Shop Clock

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Shadow
Just Passing Through

Antique Shop Clock

Post by Dark Shadow »

Sorry if this has been posted before but i didn't find anything, so apologies in advance. The first time you enter the antique shop if you examine the clock you'll see it's stopped at 3 o'clock. Now it could be a coincidence, but that time can represent two things. 3 pm is the hour Jesus died on the cross, and the opposite, 3 am, is considered the devil's hour. In other words 3 pm is considered the hour of mercy while 3 am is considered the hour of darkness. This clock is also right before the Otherworld shift. So while it could be nothing it's still something interesting to think about.
cascade88
Historical Society Historian

Post by cascade88 »

I never noticed that before, nor did I realize the time importance either. I wonder if it's a random coincidence that they did it, or if that was actually why. I mean, they've used other supersticious numbers in things, right? FourIsDeath, whatnot.
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
Dark Shadow
Just Passing Through

Post by Dark Shadow »

The fact that when you examine the clock it shows the time but has no other importance makes me think it was intentional, but who knows.
DamienPales
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DamienPales »

Well, it is a puzzle in Nowhere, so being able to examine the clock once may be to remind you to examine it again when it reappears.

But it's always nice to have meaning.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Never noticed that before, that's cool.
krakalackin
Gravedigger

Post by krakalackin »

Interesting, Sillent Hill 1 has many little details. I wish all the SH games were as detailed.
cascade88

Post by cascade88 »

krakalackin wrote:Interesting, Sillent Hill 1 has many little details. I wish all the SH games were as detailed.
Erm, they are?
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
krakalackin
Gravedigger

Post by krakalackin »

cascade88 wrote:
krakalackin wrote:Interesting, Sillent Hill 1 has many little details. I wish all the SH games were as detailed.
Erm, they are?
Erm, they aren't imo. SH2 and SH3 maybe, but not Homecoming and I'm still playing SH4 and I just ordered SHO for the PS2 yesterday. My above statement doesn't rule out every SH game. It's an opinion, just like your comment is your opinion. Considering the games of that time period and even today, SH1 is extremely detailed in every aspect imo.
SHF

Post by SHF »

it could signify the time that alessa " split" into cheryl. sorta like in SH Homecoming, when all the clocks stopped at 206.... seems good
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]