Cans?

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Cans?

Post by Anonymous »

This has been probably asked before, but what are the cans you see littered around the nightmare school and under some bodies?

They're the red cans, sometimes gold, with the tapered top. They look a bit like lighter fluid or bugspray. anyone know what they are exactly?

I've been playing this game less for its puzzles and combat and more for its scenery, camera angles and sound, if this seems like a stupid and trivial thing to ask.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Oil cans.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

why?
Shambler
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Shambler »

For burning stuff, ostensibly. :|
Goodnight
Historical Society Historian

Post by Goodnight »

I'd say that's what fueled the fire that burned Alessa alive, considering the Nightmare world is her realm.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Although I think they're pretty insignificant, now that they've been pointed out to me, you've got to love Team Silent's ability to make every little thing relevant. The question has already been answered, but I guess they really are oil cans.. I never noticed it before.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I always thought they were oil cans as well

What I fond more puzzling is why there was a shotgun and lotsa ammo inside

JUST WHAT WAS THIS SCHOOL LIKE :shock:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Millitary School?

<_< Nah..couldn't be. Maybe a teacher had a gun there or a kid brought one to school and hid it in the bathroom.
F

Post by F »

Let's not forget em bottles of medicine.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well. I know that they're oil cans cause' my friend helped make the game.
And the shotgun shells?? DUH!!! They just put that in there as a hidden treasure! :roll:
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

Why the games had ammo for the guns? Ma be the minds of otheir protagoniasts create the bulets in ther desperatwely fight for survive... Or just are there cause is a videogame... :roll: