Is there anything I could miss?

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

Is there anything I could miss?

Post by PyrmidHeadPwner »

Sorry for the misleading title... Basically, I played the Alchemilla hospital and completely passed the pink liquid in the director's office. Then, I got to the fourth floor, and when the time came to burn through the vines, I couldn't do it! So I didn't play the game for quite a while, but I'm back at it now and would like to know if there is anything I could potentially miss. Thanks a lot,
PyrmidHeadPwner
White Claudia
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by White Claudia »

You did indeed there is a bottle of alcohol and a lighter you need to do that, the Alcohol is located In the Intensive Care Unit, 2nd floor of the evil Alchemilla Hospital.

Lighter In room 201, 2nd floor of the evil Alchemilla Hospital.
http://www.youtube.com/vTheFreemanv
I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

One of the things you learn from years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Share this quote
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

Wait, are you saying I DIDN'T miss anything?
White Claudia
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by White Claudia »

well if you have those 2 items then nope just go to the vines select the alcohol, then he should pour it then light that bitch up!
http://www.youtube.com/vTheFreemanv
I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

One of the things you learn from years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Share this quote
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

Yeah, you're right... I JUST REPLAYED THE WHOLE THING ALL OVER AGAIN FOR NO REASON!!!??? Then what is the point of getting that pink liquid? :roll:
Apatheria
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apatheria »

Really wanna know?
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
The red liquid (or pink liquid as you put it) is what allows you to get the good+ ending of the game. It is used to save Possessed Cybil later on during her boss fight. During the boss fight, walk up close to her, and quickly access the menu and opt to use the bottle of red liquid on her. It is aglaophotis, and it will bring Cybil back to normal. This chain of events will allow you to get the Good+ ending.
There ya go.
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

Oh... thanks for the spoiler... I didn't finish reading it though (I don't wanna spoil the end). Do I need to do anything, or does it just play out as it happens?
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

Apatheria wrote:Really wanna know?
The red liquid (or pink liquid as you put it) is what allows you to get the good+ ending of the game. It is used to save Possessed Cybil later on during her boss fight. During the boss fight, walk up close to her, and quickly access the menu and opt to use the bottle of red liquid on her. It is aglaophotis, and it will bring Cybil back to normal. This chain of events will allow you to get the Good+ ending.
There ya go.
This.

You could have missed the shotgun in the school...

And you may miss an optional area later in the game and that's
Annie's bar and Indian runner and the motel after that. Competing a side quest in these places changes your ending. You can find them immediately after you get out of the sewers.
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

Ah, thanks. I got the shotgun though. I never leave a room untouched (unless it's locked, then i get MAD :evil: :lol: )
Apatheria
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apatheria »

PyrmidHeadPwner wrote:Oh... thanks for the spoiler... I didn't finish reading it though (I don't wanna spoil the end). Do I need to do anything, or does it just play out as it happens?
My spoiler tags don't tell you what the Good+ ending entails. Just how to get it. THOUGH, there are two parts of the puzzle in order to get the Good+ ending, the other piece being what Travis hinted at.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

You could have missed the bus too. . .

Inside of it you can find health items, ammo and a save point. It's close to the school gates.
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

Also, the broken vending machine in the hospital where you can get 3 health drinks :P
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST PASSED THE RIFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one1 IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET IT BACK!?
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Not without reloading from a previous save. And please don't double-post. Use the EDIT button.
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

And please don't double-post. Use the EDIT button.
Check. :wink:
Not without reloading from a previous save.
Awww... oh well, I doubt I'll need it.

Thanks for the response by the way.
kideatsu
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by kideatsu »

You won't NEED the rifle, but it's very useful. Search more, don't leave any corner untouched--this is the true way to play SH.
Apatheria
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apatheria »

kideatsu wrote:You won't NEED the rifle, but it's very useful. Search more, don't leave any corner untouched--this is the true way to play SH.
Well said.
PyrmidHeadPwner
Just Passing Through

Argh, yeah, well that's alright. next time :wink: .