Lisa as a playable character?

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Corva09_im
Just Passing Through

Lisa as a playable character?

Post by Corva09_im »

Well, I was looking at some topics and I saw this hidden picture of Lisa in the topic "Hidden SH1 stuff, pics, videos, etc."
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Then I saw that has similar characteristics to the health status image of Harry in the inventory
the same perspective, a faint orange light illuminating from the left, etc. So I wonder, could this be a picture that maybe, at some point, may have been used in the inventory as a health status to a playable Lisa? I mean, perhaps, at first, the developers saw the possibility of inclusion as a playable character, but for some reason, this possibility was discarded. What do you think about this?

If there is already a topic like this one, let me know and delete this, I searched but couldn't find it
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It's not a possibility. There are promotional shots of all the characters in the same style.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Corva09_im
Just Passing Through

Post by Corva09_im »

The Adversary wrote:It's not a possibility. There are promotional shots of all the characters in the same style.
Oh, I did not know it...
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It's all right. I don't expect everyone to.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
his_fate
Just Passing Through

Post by his_fate »

That's a shame.

I know it's been said before but in that pic she looks more like Cameron Diaz than ever !
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

Thank God this idea was discarded. . .
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

^ Why? Wouldn't it be awesome to play as Lisa?
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^No. It wouldn't.
Kaiza Killa
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Kaiza Killa »

Just an opinion, not a universal truth.

H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^Did you need help to understand that? :P
Kaiza Killa
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Kaiza Killa »

No. Why do you ask?

H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

I find this pic to be a lot more similar to the Harry pic than that one, actually.
ImageImage
Camhacks & stuff: SH1 | SH2 | SH3 | SH4 | SHSM | FaceBook | YouTube
Corva09_im
Just Passing Through

Post by Corva09_im »

nur_ein_tier wrote:I find this pic to be a lot more similar to the Harry pic than that one, actually.
Yes, it's true. I have already saw it before in other web, but it's strange, I mean, isn't very similar to any existing character, unless a "young" Dahlia ... or something like that.

And there is another that catches my attention:
Is that Harry? It's kind strange too
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Mephisto wrote:^No. It wouldn't.
Well, that's really up to one's opinion. I for one think it would be awesome as it would create a whole new experience from Lisa's POV.
Nightingale
Just Passing Through

Post by Nightingale »

It would have been a nice addition to play as Lisa like Maria in the Director's Cut of SH2. Lisa is connected to Alessa & Silent Hill, so they could have given us more information and in-depth thoughts of Lisa about all that. Also the way we would have been able to play as her, is she just running away or is she fighting against the monsters? When Harry meets her the first time she was clearly hiding. So who knows? Maria also seemed much more human to me when you played as her, maybe the experience with Lisa would have been the same or different, since she's a very emotional character. I don't know... :|
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

I agree with you Nightingale, who knows how much more we could know about the inner workings of Silent Hill, if only they'd have done that :?
Corva09_im
Just Passing Through

Post by Corva09_im »

MariaRising wrote:I agree with you Nightingale, who knows how much more we could know about the inner workings of Silent Hill, if only they'd have done that :?
Nobody really knows how it would have been, we can only give our point of view, but that would not achieve anything, so it is best not to give so much importance, I guess.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Lisa's supernaturally compelled against leaving that one room. Her gameplay would suck ass.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

That obviously wouldn't have been the case if we played as her. Maybe a side quest with her confined to the Hospital would have been an interesting twist and might have revealed other bits and pieces. It's irrelevant though, I doubt they originally had her in mind to be playable. I would think that Cybil would be far more likely for that.
Under the burning sun I take a look around
Imagine if this all came down
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

I agree that Cybil would've been a more likely candidate for a side quest, after all Cybil was in the Play Novel and there are items in-game that would appear to be useful with another character... Like the glucose and distilled water.