Silent Hill Intro remastered in HQ

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Boulotaur2024
Just Passing Through

Silent Hill Intro remastered in HQ

Post by Boulotaur2024 »

Hey first post here.
First of all congrats for the forum banner, nice piece of work I was impressed after logging in to see that.

I've been trying some "remastering" work on some famous games intros lately and Silent Hill has always been a huge favorite of mine, so many memories from a truely atmospheric game we don't get too see much nowadays...

Watch it on Youtube

Of course it's not perfect but it's hard to make a low resolution video watchable in our today's monitors. Hope you enjoy !
Magnolia
Just Passing Through

Re: Silent Hill Intro remastered in HQ

Post by Magnolia »

Slideshow, friend. Slideshow. I suggest using a different editing program to create these. Otherwise, nice project.
Image Image
Typographenia
Historical Society Historian

Post by Typographenia »

Color me impressed!

Very nice work. I have often wondered what kind of process goes in to doing these hd tweakings to older videos, but I don't mind not knowing, haha. It's sort of creepy seeing everything moving at a smoother rate, but it all looks nice, regardless.

That Dhalia close up is scarier than ever...
Doctor Eggnog
Subway Guard

Post by Doctor Eggnog »

Good job! This is the sortof hobby I would want to have if computers didn't frustrate me and make me wanna kill things!
Socially Awkward Penguin is my hero.
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

I love you too, Doctor Eggnog. I hope that signature is only visible to me, in which case, shall we get married?

And nice work :) When I see "Silent Hill HD" videos all I see are people processing it through Windows Movie Maker and publishing it in HD, but it's not as clear and awesome as this!
SilentWren

Post by SilentWren »

I forgot to come back later and tell you how much I like this.

That's one item checked off my list today. :)
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128
Agent of God
Subway Guard

Post by Agent of God »

Pretty cool, indeed.
When I see "Silent Hill HD" videos all I see are people processing it through Windows Movie Maker and publishing it in HD, but it's not as clear and awesome as this!
I completely agree.
We are still here...
pugiofidei
Just Passing Through

Post by pugiofidei »

This is really cool. It makes me wonder if Konami still has the raw files on one of their computers. It would be amazing to see these rendered straight from the animation software at 1080p.
Give me liberty or give me...well, no, there are no other options. None that I would accept, anyway.