It came out of a trunk.

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Magnolia
Just Passing Through

It came out of a trunk.

Post by Magnolia »

Managed to get ahold of SH1. Working my way to the school. On one of the random cliffs that interrupt the streets, there is a police car. When you approach this car, a large winged creature with an annoying voice emerges. What LSD-guzzling cop thought to put a pterodactyl in their trunk? Seriously, that's the weirdest thing I've seen in the game.
Image Image
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: It came out of a trunk.

Post by AuraTwilight »

Obviously the cop didn't put a monster in the trunk of their car, don't be silly.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Shadow
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Shadow »

Was that the cop car at the end of Finney Street? Just pass the intersection with Ellroy Street. 'Cause the only thing that I remember being in that car's trunk was one of the three keys needed to open the back door in the house on Levin Street. The air screamer seems to fly from beyond the break in the road.
Zeraylph
Just Passing Through

Post by Zeraylph »

it's just the way the game spawned the air screamer to attack you as you approach the key.

It didn't come from the trunk I remember it coming high in the air.
Jirachi!!!! Make a Wish!
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

No. I didn't come from the trunk. It is usually standing just about 4ish ft to the right of the trunk of the car. As you approach it, depending on if you are walking or running, it will climb higher, above the trunk and dive at you. If running, you can usually make it to the trunk, get the key, turn around get the ammo and run away before it can mount an attack.
Doctor Eggnog
Subway Guard

Post by Doctor Eggnog »

Sorry to disappoint but no it's not comimg out of the trunk. Don't worry you'll be seeing some weird stuff pretty soon. I think the first game is the weirdest in the series. (possibly casuse it's so vague)
Socially Awkward Penguin is my hero.
SHF

Post by SHF »

The monsters appear from hammerspace ( literally nowhere), it was just near the trunk.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]