I just got this game

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

SilentNoob
Just Passing Through

I just got this game

Post by SilentNoob »

I just bought this game used from internet, PAL version as I live in Europe. I paid 27 euros for it. Game in good condition, only the case's hinges were a bit broken, but it does stay closed. Booklet and everything still there. Game disc works.

Was it a good deal? I certainly love this game, but haven't played that much yet.
Typographenia
Historical Society Historian

Re: I just got this game

Post by Typographenia »

Well, I think the true test on whether it's a good purchase or not will be how much you enjoy it!
Get to it!

I'm not great with currency conversions, but I think you paid less for yours than I did. I hope you like it!
Brahms
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Brahms »

Well, many times it's just a matter of luck to find a good deal, but I guess it's not a bad price if you found it online. I usually go looking for rare games in my city and the ones nearby, so, for example, I got Silent Hill 2 Digipack Edition for only 10€, but, just some weeks ago, I saw it in a second-hand store for only 2€. I almost bought it to have a copy just in case xD. Just take into account that the most I have paid for a PS2 game were 27€...and I have 49 PS2 games, many new, the rest used but working perfectly.

But, huh, don't mind the price now. If you enjoy the game, you won't care about it.
Homie
Just Passing Through

Post by Homie »

not bad!
!!! "Tribute to SILENT HILL" !!! Fansoundtrack OUT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAqUCimHF1c