UFO ending

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Luke01
Just Passing Through

UFO ending

Post by Luke01 »

If i load the next fear and get a good+ ending, will i be able to get the channeling stone?
Or do i have to start a new game.
I have alredy started my next fear, so it would suck if i had to start it all over.
BurningOnTheInside
Just Passing Through

Post by BurningOnTheInside »

The next fear game is where you get the channeling stone and all other special items.
Luke01
Just Passing Through

Post by Luke01 »

I got the good ending first.
So what i mean is:
If i get the good+ ending ON the next fear, and then finish it. Can i get the channeling stone then the next time i play?
BurningOnTheInside
Just Passing Through

Post by BurningOnTheInside »

I should think so, yes. As long as you save the state on the good+ ending.
Luke01
Just Passing Through

Post by Luke01 »

ok, thanks
LASTSURVIVOR
Just Passing Through

Post by LASTSURVIVOR »

Well you don't have to get da good+ ending, if you already finished it once then its going to appear on the market store the second time around....so right now just go to the store and it should be laying on the desk..
"WELCOME TO AN ENDLESS NIGHTMARE OF PAIN AND SUFFERING"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

is it just me or did anyone find that ending a little redundant and way off of the storyline
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

It's meant to be humorous and nonsense, hence it being way off.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Mr.Death
Just Passing Through

Post by Mr.Death »

I always like seeing those UFOs in the game,especially since I've had multiple encounters in the past,very much like the ones on the game.
The death cannot die....
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

what happened in these encounters?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I laughed my ass off each time I used the channeling stone for the first time. That....that light! It's a very weird ending indeed. As already stated, go to the convenient store and get the channeling stone from the counter top.
Detox
Just Passing Through

Post by Detox »

Thats the one ending I never got. I got the channeling stone once but I never played it after beating it to initially get the stone, then lost the memory card and let a friend borrow the game whom never returned it. I've since gotten it again, as well as a memory card so perhaps sometime I will finish.
Mr.Death
Just Passing Through

Post by Mr.Death »

Well,I've told this story many times,most of the people just tried to explain it off,as police helicoptors,natural events,etc.Although,one air force pilot seemed very interested,even asking"did they do a formation?".Me and my brother saw two lights,up the road,which was uphill.We couldn't tell what they were,so we went up there.Up on the hill,we saw two objects,about as high as crop dusters.They were like balls of light,a white light.No headlights,no flashers,and they were comepletely silent.They were so weird and unatural looking.Then,about eight more came up from far behind the trees,to our right.They joined with the two over our heads,and did a triangle formation,with some moving in and out of the formation.It was so weird it didn't seem real.They did this for about five minutes,then they all started moving to the left,over to a fairly low flashing tower.Over by the tower,some would hover in place,and some would slide back and forth horizonally,one over the other.Some were bigger than the others.We saw several smaller ones fly into one of the big ones,and disappear.They were just over there,moving around.Their movements were so unatural and bizarre.So we decided to drive over there.Once we got close,they all broke up,and went in different directions.They were gone VERY fast.But one was moving slower.We were able to follow it ways down the road,until it picked-up speed,and flew off.Similar encounters were also experienced afterwards.Well,that's my best description of the events.Mr. Death,out.
The death cannot die....
Asra
Just Passing Through

Post by Asra »

All the UFO endings, along with the other joke ending from 2, are made to be nonsensical and have no meaning to the plot. Its there to give you a reward for going through everything to every single insane detail.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

I've always believe that extra-terrestial life, being superiorly intelligent than us, would have something better to do with their time than fly round in bizarre formations. That seems like a total fucking waste of their & our time.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Son_of_Kauffman
Gravedigger

Post by Son_of_Kauffman »

St. Thomas wrote:I've always believe that extra-terrestial life, being superiorly intelligent than us, would have something better to do with their time than fly round in bizarre formations. That seems like a total fucking waste of their & our time.
Aliens DO exist.
Spetsnaz of the Interior Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
Spetsnaz sil Vnutrenniye Voiska Ministerstva Vnutrennikh Del

http://egan.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/california-will-survive-its-crackup/?ref=opinion

Think of Italy — which reminds me of California in so many ways — and its chronic inability to form a government. That’s California, with even better food and no parliamentary system.
....somewhere in Italy a contract was put out on the life of the article's author.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

I don't care. They should get jobs & do something constructive.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Son_of_Kauffman
Gravedigger

Post by Son_of_Kauffman »

St. Thomas wrote:I don't care. They should get jobs & do something constructive.

What do you mean? :?:
Spetsnaz of the Interior Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
Spetsnaz sil Vnutrenniye Voiska Ministerstva Vnutrennikh Del

http://egan.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/california-will-survive-its-crackup/?ref=opinion

Think of Italy — which reminds me of California in so many ways — and its chronic inability to form a government. That’s California, with even better food and no parliamentary system.
....somewhere in Italy a contract was put out on the life of the article's author.
Killer Raven

Post by Killer Raven »

Son_of_Kauffman wrote:
St. Thomas wrote:I don't care. They should get jobs & do something constructive.

What do you mean? :?:

You said ALIENS do exsist....

do the math.
Mr.Death
Just Passing Through

Post by Mr.Death »

St. Thomas wrote:I've always believe that extra-terrestial life, being superiorly intelligent than us, would have something better to do with their time than fly round in bizarre formations. That seems like a total fucking waste of their & our time.
:) The truth is out there,and I've seen it!
The death cannot die....