Copy of SH1

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

Michael
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Michael »

It's an emulated copy.
[img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3135/michaelcopypc7yo8.jpg[/img]

props to XxMAGGOTxX for the av and sig.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

A year ago I could have snatched up a couple brand new copies one GH one original but passed.

The only copy that I have had from the start is just the disc and I had to make my own cover LOL

Although I do have mint condition SH 2-4 and plan on getting the Silent Hill collection if it is released in NA.
dan abnormal
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by dan abnormal »

my grandma gave me mine for free her brother owned but was fed up of it he also gave me silent hill 2 a couple of months earlier :lol:
Major Konings
Just Passing Through

Post by Major Konings »

I have an emulation copy of the game but its irritating to play with a keyboard and the screen is super small :cry:
What it does:
[spoiler]
"It puts the lotion on its skin, else it gets the hose again!" silence of the lambs
[/spoiler]

Just in case you don't know, You can get a brand new copy of GH: silent hill from

http://www.konamistyle.com/b2c_kden/b2c/init.do
silenthell88
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by silenthell88 »

Major Konings wrote:I have an emulation copy of the game but its irritating to play with a keyboard and the screen is super small :cry:
Get one of those cards for your pc so you can hook it up to your tv and then get a pc controller.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I got a used copy of silent hill at a gamestop for about $25 while I was on a trip to New York. I would of bought in Las Vegas, but it was really rare.
Major Konings
Just Passing Through

Post by Major Konings »

I just found a different emulator which shows fullscreen and bought a pc controller. (looks like i'll be on this thing all night!) :twisted:
What it does:
[spoiler]
"It puts the lotion on its skin, else it gets the hose again!" silence of the lambs
[/spoiler]

Just in case you don't know, You can get a brand new copy of GH: silent hill from

http://www.konamistyle.com/b2c_kden/b2c/init.do
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

How I foudn it was using a GameStop feature where you cna see what stores have it in stock then convinced my girlfriend to go on a car ride with me a few towns away and casually was like "Oh, Silent Hill, how ironic!"
Detox
Just Passing Through

Post by Detox »

I think the second copy I found on Ebay for $25. Ive seen it quite expensive from some dealers.
Houtakiboy
Just Passing Through

Post by Houtakiboy »

I got my copy 2nd hand from Amazon. Admittedly, I started out my Silent Hill experience with Silent Hill 2. Then I progressed to 3. It was only thru painstaking searching that I eventually bought a copy on Amazon for quite a nice price. Whether its remade or not, and given that its 7 years old and suffers graphically compared with its successors, I still adore this game and would never part with it for all the tea in China. However, I don't love it enough to try to get a 10-star ranking. It would be easier for me to cross the Alps on a pogo-stick than to attempt such a feat.
He who is not bold enough to be stared at from across the abyss,
is not bold enough to stare into it himself.
Mr. Blackheart
Just Passing Through

Post by Mr. Blackheart »

Well, it's not very hard to find one here....there's a store nearby that sells a whole bunch of old NES, SNES, Sega, N64, and PSX games as well as current-gen console games....it's literally packed with games EVERYWHERE!!!

Me? I got me a copy of Silent Hill a couple weeks before it came out. Still got it, and still play it.
Do you read Sutter Cane?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I had to drive 2 hours to a pawn shop in Minnesota to get mine. Luckily it was in great condition.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of this emulated PC version of silent hill 1?

I tried P2P but had lots of problems and would not like to try that again, is there another way?

I do own a copy of SH1 it's just my PS2 now spits out PS1 discs so I cant play it, im pretty sure this is legal, right?