good + ending

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

NeverEndingNightmare
Just Passing Through

good + ending

Post by NeverEndingNightmare »

(by the way sorry for posting two different things in one day. im going to see the movie tomarrow after school and i cant post it then)

i just watched all the endings on youtube and can anyone tell me who the baby was?? and who was that guy in that suit??[/list]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

You should play the game. Or look round the forum; check out some FAQ's & plot guides.

I could give you a very laconic answer, but it wouldn't help you understand it any better.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
punked
Gravedigger

Post by punked »

PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
just play silent hill three okay?
We scientists are clever — too clever — are you not satisfied? Is four square miles in one bomb not enough? Men are still thinking. Just tell us how big you want it.
NeverEndingNightmare
Just Passing Through

Post by NeverEndingNightmare »

St. Thomas wrote:You should play the game. Or look round the forum; check out some FAQ's & plot guides.

I could give you a very laconic answer, but it wouldn't help you understand it any better.
I beat the game its just i got the bad + ending and i looked the rest of the ending up on youtube
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

I got the bad+ ending my first, and only time, playing SH1, too. That didn't stop me from looking around and reading game guides, though. But I do agree with punked's post - playing that game would help you out, too. It answers lots of questions.

To put it very simply:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
The baby was Alessa, reborn, given to Harry to raise.
And you should know who the man in the suit was, since you played through the game and meet him in the hospital - Doctor Michael Kaufmann.

Again, I strongly suggest that you read guides and FAQs for it, because the explanations provided there might do a better job of helping.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.