What Does This Building Have To Do With SH1?

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

I think the reason why you're able to be in the house, is because its frozen in time, in Alessa's mind, maybe that's how it was the last time she saw it before the fire, notice its dark, the fire happened at night. I also applaude the one who said the fire was part of a magic ceremony, i have thought this from the very first time i played it. that fire was no accident, dahlia (and whoever else was with her), got too deep in their ritual and could have possibly awoken a demon, or maybe fire from Hell sprang out of a Talisman they painted on the floor or something to that extent.

Also, on a different note, in the opening sequence, you see a clip where Dahlia turns and runs from something, it almost appears as if she's in a church, because you see columns around and such, but suddenly she turns and looks and she seems to gasp at what she sees. What's happening? Could this possibly be when the fire started? Maybe the altar she prayed at in her house was in an inner chamber or something? Though from memory, it appeared to have high ceilings and such. Any thoughts?
Boog
Just Passing Through

Post by Boog »

It's called the Wish House orphanage if I remember correctly because you visit there in SH4
(Silent Hill 4: The Room) near the end and that's the same Wish House orphanage from SH1. 8) 8)
The Game Master