Cosplay Henry?

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

agawa
Just Passing Through

Post by agawa »

wasted_effort wrote:Well, if I had to guess, this girl was discussed here, but anyways:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/3707481
That cosplay's really awesome...speaking of which, the Henry picture was also rather neat. The hair looks great!
Mrs.Townshend
Just Passing Through

Post by Mrs.Townshend »

LOL, I love looking at cosplay! I never dressed up like anyone but I try to find things that look a little similar (like the vests that they sold in Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch- never did get one but want to). I did cut my hair like Heathers though, then as it grew out a little it looked like Eileen's hair style which I may add was sexy looking on me. I would do it again but I'm trying to let it grow out more, its only to my sholders (well an inch past them). I want to see it really long, then when it is longer and I get tired of it I'l cet it styled like Eileen's again if I know myself lol.

I thought that the girl who dressed as Heather was the best I've seen yet.
Henry was good, but he has a tint of blue on his shirt. Also your hair color and hair styles were different. You know what it was the ax that really helped pull it all togeather....
Keep em comin peoples!
Nightstrike
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Nightstrike »

XxMAGGOTxX wrote:I have seen so many pictures of people dressed up for cosplay. And it's usually people that look absolutly nothing like the characters themselves. It's pretty pathetic.
I could say something REALLY mean about a certain cosplay everybody seemed to praise here.
But i'm too nice.
- Outside Glory There Is Everything -
white rabbit
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by white rabbit »

Great Cosplay!!!!!!!
"My days of taking you serious are close to a middle." - Firefly
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/iczerfae/All_SHf.jpg[/img]
pink_isnt_well000
Historical Society Historian

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

Nightstrike wrote:
XxMAGGOTxX wrote:I have seen so many pictures of people dressed up for cosplay. And it's usually people that look absolutly nothing like the characters themselves. It's pretty pathetic.
I could say something REALLY mean about a certain cosplay everybody seemed to praise here.
But i'm too nice.
Then why the hell did you post that. Jealousy, attention? You're not perfect so yeah keep it to yourself.
SilentGil
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentGil »

Pink_isnt_well000 & 28/m/nazareth, I want to see those nurse costumes :P
[img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9457/silentgilfirma022tr.jpg[/img]
pink_isnt_well000

I'll get it back out and take some pictures some time soon. :)
SilentGil
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentGil »

Pink_isnt_well000 wrote:I'll get it back out and take some pictures some time soon. :)
Woohoo! :D
[img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9457/silentgilfirma022tr.jpg[/img]
28/m/nazareth
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by 28/m/nazareth »

I'm so afraid of being bested by pink! Especially since my nurse costume was a product of a rushed decision.
but here ya go, and Pink, can't wait to see yours (even though I KNOW its going to be better!)

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=527580

My hair isn't the right color and I decided to opt for tennies instead of high heels (conventions and heels don't mix.) Plus, the dress isn't the right color. but it was a lot of fun wearing it and pulling an all nighter to make it was quite fun if not tiring.

and again, that was a SUPER Henry costume!
Risk Racism: Putting all the yellow pieces on Asia
pink_isnt_well000

I like your hat, I think it's better than mine. My shoes are not as high as yours, and my stockings are not so white. I have a mask...well I did, I think my cats messed it up..so I can't show that off. You're skinner than me..so you have that going for you lol. I had an actual pipe but my grandfather took that back lol so I'm missing some important things about my costume. :oops:
28/m/nazareth
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by 28/m/nazareth »

Aww i'm sorry your cats messed up your mask. Was the mask a bobble head nurse mask? I've always wondered about making those but i'd have to learn the art of latex and whatnot.
Do you have pictures of your outfit? Some pieces may be missing but i'm curious to see it all the same.
pink_isnt_well000

Yeah it was a bobble head nurse mask...

I didn't have my dig. cam last Halloween..I got a cheap throw away camera to take pics with...none of the pictures turned out...so I don't have any at all.

I would take some right now but my dig. cam has no batteries in it...and I really have no cash to buy any. I'm hoping to take some tomorrow though...

My hair is black now so it may not look as good..

Sorry, i'm really picky, but i'll try my best. :D
28/m/nazareth
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by 28/m/nazareth »

No problem-o
I honestly cannot wait to see them.
I have no life. XD
cedar grove
Just Passing Through

Post by cedar grove »

nice one.
what does no man want, but dosent want to lose either?
a lawsuit.
Silent_Hill_Tourist
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Silent_Hill_Tourist »

I've pondered cosplaying as Maria, but I really don't have the figure to pull it off.
[img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/Juridawn/Graphics/justatouristoptimized.jpg[/img]