Brad playing Silent Hill!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Brad playing Silent Hill!

Post by Travis »

OK, so there is this bunch of dudes who play video games and record their playthroughs and later upload them on youtube or http://www.justin.tv/fourplayerpodcast.

One of them in particular, Brad, who is a really adorable and funny dude, has trouble playing horror games since he is scared as hell!

Here are some of the best videos of him playing Silent Hill.
The Killer scares Brad
Totally not expecting to run into Pyramid Head
Wall Ghost scares Brad
Scary room in Silent Hill 2
Bunny Scare!
Another scary Silent Hill 2 room!
It's A Giant Face
He's gone insane
Brad rants about Silent Hill
Image Hilarious stuff!!

If anyone finds more, please be my guest.
Later.
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

Post by angelofROOM302 »

LMAO, he's like the male version of me when I play Silent Hill! :mrgreen:
I just sit there on pause whenever something comes up or like to read my walkthrough every couple of meters I walk.
That was great! :lol:
QuestionSleepZz
Gravedigger

Post by QuestionSleepZz »

LMAO I've only seen the one with the "Ritual" guy and the one with the horses, with my girlfriend. those are great :)
Agent of God
Subway Guard

Post by Agent of God »

"IT'S A GIANT FACE"!!! :lol:
We are still here...
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

"I shit you not! I looked all over the place for a key for a brefcase that had a key in it! WHY????!!!!"

I loved that part of his rant. It was so perfect. His whole rant about finding a key to get another key to open a box that had another key that open a door to get a one more key, was hilarious.

I like the video Silent Hill 4- Brad's sarcasm breeds hilarity because he just talks and talks and talks... Then the Ghost of Schriber makes him scream like a 12 yr. old girl. I love it. :mrgreen: *mutters*The phone is pissing me off...*mutters* Oh Brad, your so entertaining.

ETA: Brad finally SNAPS playing Silent Hill 4 (IE The Worst Game was like deja vu. I think I acted the same way on this part my first playthrough. I even cried a little out of frustration.

Only I was a 15 yr.s old girl, sitting in the dark alone, not a 25ish man getting help from a friend online. This guy is sooo~ entertaining.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

I've been watching 4PlayerPodcast for a while now. Him playing Silent Hill's good, but his Fatal Frame vids are far better, IMO. Also, any of them playing Siren is worth a watch. They take the scary out of scary video games and add lulz.

Brad's also not a 25ish man lol. He's like, my age.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^Oh. Hha oops. I am horrible at guessing ages.

The Killer scares Brad. XD was hilarious, especially w/ the "shoot her! Shoot HER!!!!" bit. omfg that guy cracks me up.

Oh and Another scary Silent Hill 2 room!! was the exact same thing I did my first playthrough. I scooted along the wall, but I actually went around the entire room aginst the wall, until I ended up back at the door. lmfo I didn't go into the center of the room for a good 20 min.s :roll:
Wayward Soul
Gravedigger
Location: Purgatory. Neither Heaven nor Hell will accept me to their Kingdom Gates.

Post by Wayward Soul »

OMG I can't watch more than 2 vids at a time. This guy is too much. Please tell me that he is puttin on a show 4 us.
[url=http://robb-wayward.deviantart.com/][color=blue]Some walk on the path of Light[/url][/color]
[url=http://youtube.com/user/RobbWayward][color=red]Some walk on the path of Dark[/url][/color]

I shall walk on both paths.
Travis

Post by Travis »

Harrys_Girl wrote:I like the video Silent Hill 4- Brad's sarcasm breeds hilarity because he just talks and talks and talks... Then the Ghost of Schriber makes him scream like a 12 yr. old girl. I love it.
Hahaha! Thanks for the link!

Gongrats on your 4000th post Harry's_Girl!!

A couple more vids I find:
Brad gets mad and then does math
Brad scares Nick witless

Krist. wrote:I've been watching 4PlayerPodcast for a while now. Him playing Silent Hill's good, but his Fatal Frame vids are far better, IMO.
Indeed. :wink:

The next three vids are not SH related but I couldn't help myself. :P They make me laugh every fucking time!
Scariest room ever!!!
Scared so bad he ran out of the room!!!
ZOMFG!!!
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Jonipoon
Subway Guard

Post by Jonipoon »

Folks, watch at 9:36. I think that's one of Brad's happiest moments ever in life. :P
I EAT GALAXIES FOR BREAKFAST.
Travis

Post by Travis »

Wayward Soul wrote:OMG I can't watch more than 2 vids at a time. This guy is too much.
I had a friend once who was getting scared as much as Brad although he used to jump instead of scream. He once jumped 3 meters away from the crouch he was sitting. I'm not joking. It was hilarious! :lol:

Anyway, here's a compilation of Brad and the gang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRiOpWb5t68
Too bad there's only one SH moment in it...
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Jonipoon wrote:Folks, watch at 9:36. I think that's one of Brad's happiest moments ever in life. :P
I know I can almost see him doing a dance for joy on top of his computer chair.

I just love his random out burst at 3:29. It is just totaly silence then, "Fuck this fucking game!!!"

4:52-6:00 is just too damn funny. I can't watch it w/o laughing. The his random outburst in the midle of his interpretation of the metaphor at 7:46 is hilarious. I want that a ringtone.

@ Travis: Thanks. I never thought I would hit 2,000 let alone 4,000.

And Scariest room ever!!! (Fatal Frame 1) is too fucking funny. I love that he holds a pillow in front of him while playing the game.

God, I think I kinda love Brad.
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

Check out this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNL2P9QGQa4
"YOU'RE NOT THE GIRL!!!" :lol:
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^That was pretty funny, because I did the same thing a few times. I thought it was Eileen right behind me and it...wasn't...

"She ain't doing too well." No Brad, she's dead.
Eileen's dramatic death

I love it when he sings "come on, Eileen!"

SH4 haunting: TV
I love how he chants to god... I think god put you on mute Brad.
Agent of God
Subway Guard

Post by Agent of God »

On Eileen's dramatic death there's a part where he paused and said "wait, WHO'S WALTER" I could not stop laughing :lol:
We are still here...
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

He skips through all of the memos and spews sarcasm over all of the dialog, it's no wonder he didn't know "the killer" was named Walter. He really is quite funny though.
"IT'S A GIANT FACE! IT'S A GIANT FACE WITH WEIRD EYEBALLS!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdoHyFD5x4
THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR CHARGE!!

As much shit as he talks the games really do seem to scare the crap out of him. And his rant about Silent Hill was true in many hilarious ways.

It's fun to watch the Bunny Scare video and pretend Henry is speaking instead of brad. Try it, lol.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

OK, this so totally ins't SH but What'cha doing at my window, Mio? even made me jump.

Back to the SHlulz. SH4- Brad's being misogynist, lols
I love it how he tells Eileen "Not a good time to be talking you dumb...hoe, get your purse out."

SH4 - Britney Spears zombies
I don't even know what to say about this one.

SH4- OMGWTFBUNNY!!
"Aw FUCK! NO no no no no no...." Even bunnies scare Brad.

SH4- Hauntings 1 and 2
Trying to avoid one haunting.... Brad runs into another haunting.
(BTW I have never had a haunting eat through 2 medalioons and continue to be there... then it stopped on its own a few sec.s later.)

SH4- Haunting Number 3
"My apartment is a safe place." Not anymore, Brad.
Travis

Post by Travis »

More Brad screams:
Brad at St Jerome's 0:39 and 1:44 are the best!
Ghosts are my religion (Fatal Frame)

Omfg, I was looking for this! Thanks a lot for the link.

Harrys_Girl wrote:OK, this so totally ins't SH but What'cha doing at my window, Mio? even made me jump.

Back to the SHlulz. SH4- Brad's being misogynist, lols
I love it how he tells Eileen "Not a good time to be talking you dumb...hoe, get your purse out."

SH4 - Britney Spears zombies
I don't even know what to say about this one.

SH4- OMGWTFBUNNY!!
"Aw FUCK! NO no no no no no...." Even bunnies scare Brad.

SH4- Hauntings 1 and 2
Trying to avoid one haunting.... Brad runs into another haunting.
(BTW I have never had a haunting eat through 2 medalioons and continue to be there... then it stopped on its own a few sec.s later.)

SH4- Haunting Number 3
"My apartment is a safe place." Not anymore, Brad.
LoL these were sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Hey, wait a minute. Did your post count drop? Image
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

These are brilliant - thanks for sharing!
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

I love the Robbie one, and the "YOU'RE NOT THE GIRL!!!" one might be my favorite :lol:
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."