Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Claudia_Wolf
Just Passing Through

Re: Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Post by Claudia_Wolf »

Ratiocinator wrote:I suppose these pictures could go in this or the "Awesome PH/Valtiel Statue" thread but I own these so I figured I'd share the pictures here as they are a part of my collection. (That and I already double-posted twice in the "Awesome Statues" thread with no replies since then):

This statue is currently being made. The same person who painted the Valtiel statue is painting this one.
NOO!!!
Post the pictures again!
Your work is gorgeous! Where can i see them again?!?!?!?!
Thanks! :)
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Claudia_Wolf wrote:NOO!!!
Post the pictures again!
I have something special cooking up that I hope to unveil soon. The pictures will return soon, I promise. :)
Claudia_Wolf
Just Passing Through

Post by Claudia_Wolf »

Ratiocinator wrote:
Claudia_Wolf wrote:NOO!!!
Post the pictures again!
I have something special cooking up that I hope to unveil soon. The pictures will return soon, I promise. :)
Oh, ok, then! :)
Are you going to put that "something" here? This is the only topic i follow every day! :)
And, sorry, but i could have missed this from you: what figures do you exactly have?
I have: Valtiel, PH with Knife, PH with Spear, Bubblehead Nurse, Missionary, Lying Figure, Boogeyman (SHH), and 3 Heather's: one normal, one painted as MoA, and other one modified to look like Heather/Sharon from SH: R.

Do you know where could i get the others? like, Robbie, Mannequin, James Bust, Abstract Daddy, etc.???

I ask this because you seem to know a lot about these figures :D
So, do you know where could i get them? Can i buy them in Hellpainter's site? or do i have to look somewhere else?
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

I will make a new thread for this special event when the time comes! (Please feel free to subscribe to and reply in it... Many threads I make get little action. :-/ )

Wow!! You have a LOT of statues! How come you have never shared any pictures of them? I'd especially like to see your MoA version. Do you buy most of your statues from the Mexican seller on eBay?

No problem, I'm always glad to help. Yeah, I know a fair amount about these figures. :) You seem to know about some others that I haven't posted here but instead over at the FB Collector's Group. Are you a member there? I'd suggest you sign up if you haven't.

Anyway, HELLPAINTER's Lying Figure, Abstract Daddy and Mannequin are out of commission. I believe he made them between 2009-2010 and sold a very small handful each. He also has made two or three RPT models. Two are basically the same except one holds the spear, the other the Great Knife. He also made another that mimic's HEADLONG's RPT statue pose.

As for the James' bust, I -want- to say that was fan-made. I believe someone bought HELLPAINTER's RPT figure that includes James' head underneath and turned it into a bust but I may be completely off on that. I was never really interested in that model so have done little research on it.

One I know little about is the SH3-version Nurse. This nurse actually has a face and hairstyle identical to the ones seen in SH3.

As for purchasing, most of these are/can only be sold at Wonder Fest. As they are based on licensed IP, the artists require a special one-day permit from the respective IP-owners to sell their work at WF. Outside of that, there's really no place to buy them "officially." A safe/easy bet is to wait for that seller from Mexico to make illegal recasts of them for sale on eBay.
Claudia_Wolf
Just Passing Through

Post by Claudia_Wolf »

Ratiocinator wrote:I will make a new thread for this special event when the time comes! (Please feel free to subscribe to and reply in it... Many threads I make get little action. :-/ )

Wow!! You have a LOT of statues! How come you have never shared any pictures of them? I'd especially like to see your MoA version. Do you buy most of your statues from the Mexican seller on eBay?

No problem, I'm always glad to help. Yeah, I know a fair amount about these figures. :) You seem to know about some others that I haven't posted here but instead over at the FB Collector's Group. Are you a member there? I'd suggest you sign up if you haven't.

Anyway, HELLPAINTER's Lying Figure, Abstract Daddy and Mannequin are out of commission. I believe he made them between 2009-2010 and sold a very small handful each. He also has made two or three RPT models. Two are basically the same except one holds the spear, the other the Great Knife. He also made another that mimic's HEADLONG's RPT statue pose.

As for the James' bust, I -want- to say that was fan-made. I believe someone bought HELLPAINTER's RPT figure that includes James' head underneath and turned it into a bust but I may be completely off on that. I was never really interested in that model so have done little research on it.

One I know little about is the SH3-version Nurse. This nurse actually has a face and hairstyle identical to the ones seen in SH3.

As for purchasing, most of these are/can only be sold at Wonder Fest. As they are based on licensed IP, the artists require a special one-day permit from the respective IP-owners to sell their work at WF. Outside of that, there's really no place to buy them "officially." A safe/easy bet is to wait for that seller from Mexico to make illegal recasts of them for sale on eBay.
I'm not a member at that group because i don't have a Facebook account :(

No, i don't get those from that seller. I get mine from a seller from the UK. He doesn't sell those anymore, and he had Robbie! :( now i don't know where to get him or the other ones D: i guess i'll have to wait for those illegal ones. but are they at the same scale?

:( too bad you don't know about that SH3 nurse one, it sounds awesome!
Well, if you find one of her someday, tell me if you buy it, or even better, if they have another one to sell! :)
Let's wait for your surprise, then! :D
Thank you for the reply.
minamihill
Just Passing Through

SILENT HILL CARDS

Post by minamihill »

Silent Hill limited
Last edited by minamihill on 18 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

I want those cards!!!
minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

More
Last edited by minamihill on 18 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

This is an announcement post for a new collection site. I have created a dedicated thread related to this site and will continue to post updates for it exclusively at the thread link below:
http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25002

--------------------

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce the launch of my Silent Hill Collection website, "Ratio's Silent Hill Collection"!

http://www.ratio.townofsilenthill.com

The site will be updated daily with a new item so be sure to visit periodically to see more Silent Hill items. In addition to the site's daily updates, I will post news announcements periodically here, also.

It was a quite the process to complete due to various delays and other priorities, but I'm happy and thankful to finally have it finished and ready to share with others. I hope you all find the site interesting and, more importantly, easy to navigate. I was really surprised how hard it was to make and stick with a "less is more" approach to the site's minimalist design. Hopefully it will pay off in a pleasant user experience!

If you're up to it, let me know your thoughts and impressions of the site and thank you for taking the time to visit.

See you in the Otherworld!

Silent Hell
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Hell »

Hey that is one excellent looking SH collection site, I like the quality of the images, professionally looking all over so good job!.
Ulrike Meinhof
Just Passing Through

Post by Ulrike Meinhof »

peronmls wrote:I want those cards!!!
The calendar cards I believe came free with one of the Silent Hill film DVD box sets in Japan, they're not hard to find.
Silent Fantasy
Historical Society Historian

Post by Silent Fantasy »

All I have in my collection (if you could call it that taking the games out of consideration)

Silent Hill 1 original PS game in mint condition and on PSN
SH2 Black lable PS2 game
SH3
SH4 on PS2
SH Origins on PSP
SH Homecoming on 360
SH Shattered Memories on PSP and Wii
SH HD Collection for PS3
SH Downpour on PS3
SH movie on DVD and Blu-Ray. (Though I have a Canadian copy on Blu-Ray. I plan on buying it again so I can get the special features on the Blu-Ray version.)
A SH3 Heather wallscroll and a Pyramid Head "Welcome to Silent Hill" wallscroll. Both being about as tall as I am (i'm only 5'1 or so though, so that's not saying much) Neither are hard to get ahold of atall, so anyone collecting SH stuff most likely has them.

I would try to get all the SH stuff I can if I had the cash to do so. One day I may try collecting more items though.
I did try getting one of Lain's Pyramid Head plushies, but I think she stopped making them by the time I got around to trying to buy one. lol

@Ratiocinator
I'd kill to have the stuff you have. That collection is tear jerkingly beautiful. :)
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.
mellynnie
Just Passing Through

Post by mellynnie »

PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Well, my collection is going to look pretty sad next to everyone else, but this is just the beginning! Working on a part-time minimum wage budget around a college schedule doesn't leave much for collecting, but I have my eye on a few things..

On the left is a nurse/rabbit t-shirt that was made for Halloween Horror Nights last year. It was my first year going to Universal Studios for the event, but as soon as I heard it would be featuring a completely Silent Hill themed house I knew I had to go :p

The second t-shirt on the right just features the Silent Hill font. On the back between the shoulders there is also a small image of Robbie.

The rest is pretty self explanatory.. I have both movies. I also have a PC copy and a PS2 copy of Silent Hill 2, which is definitely my favorite. I've played most of the others but I'm trying to get my hands on actual copies of them..

Lastly is a copy of EGM magazine that featured an article on Silent Hill and made me do a fan-girly squeal years back.

As I said, it really isn't much. I've been interested in the series ever since I saw my older brother playing it when I was just a child, but I don't really have the income to support everything I'd like to buy! But that doesn't stop me from browsing and admiring everyone else's lovely collections. :)
silenthill23
Just Passing Through

Post by silenthill23 »

I don't have as much as any of you (and I don't have a working cam yet to take a pic), but I'll give it a try: (the ones in bold italic are items I am currently bidding & winning on ebay @ the moment)

Silent Hill 1 (US black label version)
Silent Hill 1 (1st ed. JPN)
Silent Hill 2 (US 1st ed)
Silent Hill 2 (2 disc special ed; PAL)
Silent Hill 2 (1st ed JPN)
Silent Hill 2 (JPN novelization)
Silent Hill 2 guide (JPN, Konami official Guide)
Silent Hill 2 guide (US)
Silent Hill 3 (US)
Silent Hill 3 (PAL)
Silent Hill 3 PC (US)
Silent Hill 3 guide (US)
Silent Hill 3 guide/Book of Lost Memories (JPN)
Silent Hill 3 OST (not bootleg version nor newest version)
Silent Hill 4 (US)
Silent Hill 4 (PAL)
Silent Hill 4 OST (again, not boot nor newest ones)
Silent Hill 4 guide (US)
Silent Hill 4 guide (JPN official guide 1st ed)
Silent Hill 4 guide (JPN official guide complete ed.)
Silent Hill: Origins (US; ps2)
Silent Hill: Origins (PAL; ps2)
Silent Hill: Origins guide (US)
Silent Hill: Zero guide (JPN)
Silent Hill: Homecoming (US)
Silent Hill: Homecoming (PAL? idk, it is German though)
Silent Hill: Homecoming guide (US)
Silent Hill: Homecoming OST
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (US; ps2)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories guide (US)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories guide (JPN)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories OST
Silent Hill: Downpour (US)
Silent Hill: The Movie (German 2-disc steelbook)
Silent Hill: The Movie (German steelbook fog version)
Silent Hill: The Movie (UK red fog steelbook)
Silent Hill: The Movie (FR 2 dvd slipcase limited ed.)
Silent Hill: The Movie (FR 2 disc Blu-ray limited ed.)
(JP) Silent Hill: The Movie (SH:Ultimate 3dvd +blu-ray +book)
Silent Hill: The Experience (psp)

Now for a list of items I NEED. The bolded, italicized, and underlined ones are the main ones. VERY IMPORTANT: I'm Begging everyone to help me find these three items :( . I finally got BoLM though at least...

Silent Hill PAL
Silent Hill Novel (JP)
Silent Hill 2 PC
Piggyback Silent Hill 2 guide (EU)
Drawing Block Silent Hill 3 Program Guide (JP)
Silent Hill 3 Novel (JP)
Silent Hill 3 JP
Silent Hill 3 PC
Silent Hill 4 JP
Silent Hill 4 PC
Art of Silent Hill (JP dvd)
Lost Memories: the art and music of silent hill (JP)
"If I could b anything, I'd b the water in your bath darling." - Prince
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

silenthill23 wrote: Now for a list of items I NEED. The bolded, italicized, and underlined ones are the main ones. VERY IMPORTANT: I'm Begging everyone to help me find these three items :( . I finally got BoLM though at least...

Silent Hill PAL
Silent Hill Novel (JP)
Silent Hill 2 PC
Piggyback Silent Hill 2 guide (EU)
Drawing Block Silent Hill 3 Program Guide (JP)
Silent Hill 3 Novel (JP)
Silent Hill 3 JP
Silent Hill 3 PC
Silent Hill 4 JP
Silent Hill 4 PC
Art of Silent Hill (JP dvd)
Lost Memories: the art and music of silent hill (JP)
There's yahoo japan auction going on for the Drawing Block at the moment:

https://www.rinkya.com/en/auction-k156940150

I've seen the Art of Silent Hill DVDs (used) for sale on amazon.jp

http://www.amazon.co.jp/DVD-Art-silent- ... ilent+hill

Lost Memories DVD pops up often on yahoo japan auctions too

As for my own collection I've finally gotten around to updating my collection site after 3 years! It's not as pretty as Ratio's awesome site but it gets the job done! I've added a ton of new stuff! (Over 100 new items) and several new sections including:
  • Magazine Coverage – Pictures of all my Silent Hill related magazines
    Props – SH themed props from games and movies
    Autographs – All my signed items in one place
    Apparel- SH clothing
    Items I’m looking for – Things I would like to add to my collection.
    Full item list – a text list of all my items thus far
I still have to re/take pictures of all my new and old US/EU guides and a few other small things I forgot but the site should be all up to date early next week!

silenthillcollection.com
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

I made a new collection video :)

My Websites!
Image Image Image
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

Whitney wrote:I made a new collection video :)

WHAT!? The Silent Hill revelations OST came on CD!? I haven't seen it in any store!
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

peronmls wrote:WHAT!? The Silent Hill revelations OST came on CD!? I haven't seen it in any store!
It didn't it was canceled. I got this off ebay it was a retail promo sample given to music store to get them interested in ordering to sell.
My Websites!
Image Image Image
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

Whitney wrote:
peronmls wrote:WHAT!? The Silent Hill revelations OST came on CD!? I haven't seen it in any store!
It didn't it was canceled. I got this off ebay it was a retail promo sample given to music store to get them interested in ordering to sell.
aww. Lucky you then... =(
Bobandjim1260
Just Passing Through

Post by Bobandjim1260 »

I'm a collector of Silent Hill stuff, although I'm not sure how to upload my pictures to this site. But I have two Red Pyramid Things and one custom painted Valtiel (highly recommend this painter).