Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Right - finally got my stuff out to photograph today! Took me forever to set it all out. If anything looks squished or not clear just ask and I'll be happy to elaborate. :)

Not pictured (because I'm a dumbass and forgot to put them in) is: SH1 JPN, SH2 JPN, SH1 PAL demo (shipped with Metal Gear Solid), SH0 UMD case from Play Asia and my SH3 Strategy Guide (currently MIA - wtf is it?!). I also have the SH Movie Clock, SH4 Promo DVD and Ltd Edn Headlong SH Pyramid Head model awaiting shipping from Japan. :) I also have the limited edition SH Movie Red Tin box and 7 comics on their way!

Here's links to the photos with details/descriptions - I've put 'em behind the spoiler tag so as not to be a photo whore. :P No spoilers here though:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
You can see some more detailed photos of some of the individual items at my Flickr set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vixx_xx/se ... 6782747215 . And a close-up of Yamaoka's poster can be read here: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3543/344 ... 58e2_b.jpg

btw, here's some stuff that I have spare, so they're up for sale or trade. Drop me a PM or IM me (details in profile) if you're interested in purchasing something or have something juicy you'd like to swop:

Edit: Whoops - also have a SH1 OST for sale, too. Sorry - forgot to photograph that! And also a SH1 poster.

Edit #2: The Play Novel Official Guide and the SH2 Strategy guide have gone. Everything else must go though! :D

Edit: #3: The t-shirt has gone.
Last edited by Vixx on 18 May 2009, edited 7 times in total.
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Vixx your collection is EPIC! It gives mine the run for the money :D I really like all the unique items you have... especially those Team Silent Cards and signed Akira poster! I also love the SH2 posters! I've never seen those up for auction before. I didn't know you had an extra drawing block program? I thought you just got one?
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Whitney wrote:Vixx your collection is EPIC! It gives mine the run for the money :D I really like all the unique items you have... especially those Team Silent Cards and signed Akira poster! I also love the SH2 posters! I've never seen those up for auction before. I didn't know you had an extra drawing block program? I thought you just got one?
It's an EXTREMELY long story and a lesson in being careful what you wish for, but I 'accidentally' won two auctions and got two. They were not cheap and my husband is not happy - hence, me now having one going spare. Heh.

And yes, I'm very lucky to have the business cards and poster. :) Just goes to show that the developers not only visit fan communities, but they value them too. Getting that poster from Akira with a free demo of his first solo album is just about the best surprise I've ever had. :)

The SH2 posters; one was bought on eBay several years back, and the other I received as a gift from 1Step when I admined on the then EZBoard SHF.co.uk. MMY, Ractinator and Selphie have one too, I think! :)
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
GioGio
Historical Society Historian

Post by GioGio »

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/tzack/0212.jpg[/img]
It Doesn't Matter Who I am, I'm Here For You James.....See, I'm Real
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Vixx wrote:It's an EXTREMELY long story and a lesson in being careful what you wish for, but I 'accidentally' won two auctions and got two. They were not cheap and my husband is not happy - hence, me now having one going spare. Heh.

And yes, I'm very lucky to have the business cards and poster. :) Just goes to show that the developers not only visit fan communities, but they value them too. Getting that poster from Akira with a free demo of his first solo album is just about the best surprise I've ever had. :)

The SH2 posters; one was bought on eBay several years back, and the other I received as a gift from 1Step when I admined on the then EZBoard SHF.co.uk. MMY, Ractinator and Selphie have one too, I think! :)
Oh dang! Sorry about the drawing block fiasco! Luucky with the SH2 posters!
RE5 woo!!! I love that game, are you playing on the Xbox 360? Those 8x4 pictures are awesome! Do you have them hanging on your wall? Where did you get them?
My Websites!
Image Image Image
GioGio

Post by GioGio »

I'm playing the PS3 version, though I do have the 360 version too.
The reason I'm playing the PS3 version cause I got it first and have all the unlimited guns ect.

I got the pics from work, they sell Grand Format printers which are used to print big pics for advertising like bill boards, pics on sides of buildings ect
So I decided to print a few SH and RE pics.
I have roughly 20 or so pics.

They are stored in my basement, when I fix up my study room in the basement, all the pics will go on the walls making it wall to wall SH and some RE

It will be a GREAT room
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/tzack/0212.jpg[/img]
It Doesn't Matter Who I am, I'm Here For You James.....See, I'm Real
Loveless_Dogg

Post by Loveless_Dogg »

I'm just waiting for someone to post a picture of them wearing a Silent Hill thong.....and yes, I've seen some. ;)
Value your failures more than your successes. Successes only last until someone screws them up. Failures are forever. She left...and...I'm lost.
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Love those photos, Gio. That room is indeed going to look awesome when it's done. Don't forget to post pics when it's all finished. :)
V xx

minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

ALL collections are very impressive! I want to post my pictures soon(waiting items)meanwhile I invite them to visit my collection page:

My Silent Hill collection
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

minamihill wrote:ALL collections are very impressive! I want to post my pictures soon(waiting items)meanwhile I invite them to visit my collection page:

Oh cool what items are you waiting on :D and I love your website and your models!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

minamihill wrote:ALL collections are very impressive! I want to post my pictures soon(waiting items)meanwhile I invite them to visit my collection page:

I want your Robbie pendant! Didn't even know they existed before I saw your site. :)
V xx

angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

OMG! I so love your collection Vixx!! :mrgreen:
I want to read that newspaper!!
And what is that thing in the last picture, it looks like a blue dvd case and it has a little girl on it?

Oh, I got my poster everyone! :D
I have a mini, minni collection now!
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

OMG! I so love your collection Vixx!!
And what is that thing in the last picture, it looks like a blue dvd case and it has a little girl on it?
Thank you. :)

I think you're referring to the Japanese 'Perfect Navigation' book for the first game. It's a gorgeous book; lovely caps and illustrations I hadn't seen before.

Congrats on your poster! This is the first step to building up that collection. lol
V xx

Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

angelofROOM302 wrote:OMG! I so love your collection Vixx!! :mrgreen:

Oh, I got my poster everyone! :D
I have a mini, minni collection now!
Yay I'm glad you got your poster! :D
My Websites!
Image Image Image
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

You're welcome Vixx. :mrgreen:
Wow, that book must be super rare! Are there pictures of the pages or something somewhere on the internet? I'd like to see that.

Thanks for that about my poster! :mrgreen:
I'm so excited about it. I'm debating if I want to hang it up, or not and just try to build a really good collection like you two.

:mrgreen
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Can't find many pictures of it online, but here's one: http://furious-angel.com/misc/ebay/IMG_1350.jpg

Looked over this page when searching for photos . . . man, there are a lot of books to collect. :p I think I only have about half of 'em.
V xx

Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Vixx wrote:Can't find many pictures of it online, but here's one: http://furious-angel.com/misc/ebay/IMG_1350.jpg

Looked over this page when searching for photos . . . man, there are a lot of books to collect. :p I think I only have about half of 'em.
You should take some! :D The amount of books on there makes me sad haha I wonder why Japan has released so many guide books! Surely one or two for each game is enough? Did they not get it right the first time around and decide to make 6 other versions? They should have put the speed run and navigation all in one guide!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Thanks for the link! :mrgreen:
Looks like a great book. Maybe I can find one someday.
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Whitney wrote:You should take some! :D The amount of books on there makes me sad haha I wonder why Japan has released so many guide books! Surely one or two for each game is enough? Did they not get it right the first time around and decide to make 6 other versions? They should have put the speed run and navigation all in one guide!
Haha - you're right. I'll try and take some tomorrow. :)

And I can only assume that they made so many books so that lamer collectors like us will spend squillions of dollars and buy 'em all. :p

Angel - I have a spare copy of that book for sale (that's the whole point of that photo!). Drop me a PM if you're interested.
V xx

Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

Oh MAN, Whitney and Vixx I am SO jealous of the rare, wonderful SH goodies you've managed to obtain over the years!

I so want that Robbie pendant you've got minamihill. I remember seeing it on the Konamistyle site along with about a dozen other cool things(like the Robbie Tees) and lamenting the fact that they did not ship outside of Japan. :(

I would've bought ALL that stuff had it not been for that little snafu. But then there was all the stuff on Konami's Euro site as well, I don't recall if they shipped overseas but I never really looked into it. Makes me wish I spent more time on the Konamistyle Euro site and Rinkya scouring for SH goods, dagnabbit!

I honestly never knew some of this stuff even existed, SH3 eyeball sweets WTF?!!! :shock:

And the Team Silent business cards, those seem interesting

angelofROOM302 wrote:I think I will save up some money and wait for the blue robbie wins. :-D
Good idea. :wink:

I'm sorry if the price I'm offering at the moment seems a bit steep. It was actually quite lower the last few months I had been posting it up for bid, with limited success. I had thought it was because of the tough economy that people just couldn't bring themselves to impulsively spend so much on such material items. That's probably true, but now I'm beginning to think that people don't even know it's out there, as many here didn't seem to know about it at all.

I'm quite busy with other things at the moment, so if I'm gonna do a completed figure I need to be sure that it'll be worth my time and effort. In fact it would take time out of the other Robbie figures I'm building like the one you're waiting so patiently for.

Anyway, minamihill thanks for the friend invite on YouTube. I saw you PH figure, pretty sweet! I also happen to stumble upon the video of your collection Whitney, nice to see it really up close and in motion! :)
Follow me on: deviantART | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube