Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Silent Evil wrote:Anyway, minamihill thanks for the friend invite on YouTube. I saw you PH figure, pretty sweet! I also happen to stumble upon the video of your collection Whitney, nice to see it really up close and in motion! :)
What's your youtube account? I want to add you as a friend too! Glad you liked my collection videos, I'm going to have a third one up soon :D

On the Konami Style, yeah neither store would ship to the US :( Why didn't we get our own dang style store!!!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Silent Evil wrote:Oh MAN, Whitney and Vixx I am SO jealous of the rare, wonderful SH goodies you've managed to obtain over the years!
Thanks. :) I've been very fortunate to get a lot of my stuff, not to mention the fact that when I started collecting ten years ago, there was hardly any stuff so it was all pretty reasonably priced. Things seem much more expensive these days.
Silent Evil wrote: I'm sorry if the price I'm offering at the moment seems a bit steep. It was actually quite lower the last few months I had been posting it up for bid, with limited success. I had thought it was because of the tough economy that people just couldn't bring themselves to impulsively spend so much on such material items.
Yeah, I can't stretch to that price, I'm afraid. :( Sorry.

And minamihill - share your video link with us all please!
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
GioGio
Historical Society Historian

Post by GioGio »

So Vixx, are you selling you SH collection?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/tzack/0212.jpg[/img]
It Doesn't Matter Who I am, I'm Here For You James.....See, I'm Real
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

GioGio wrote:So Vixx, are you selling you SH collection?
Nope (although I guess everything has it's price lol). I'm currently just looking to sell the things in the final photo.
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Vixx wrote: And minamihill - share your video link with us all please!
This is minamihill's youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/minamihill

We are youtube buddies :D
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

Whitney wrote:What's your youtube account? I want to add you as a friend too!
It's YoshioKun13. Thats my handle everywhere online except for the Silent Hill forums, which I chose to go with something more appropriate.
Whitney wrote:Glad you liked my collection videos, I'm going to have a third one up soon :-D
Cool, can't wait to check it out. :)
Whitney wrote:On the Konami Style, yeah neither store would ship to the US :-(
Ah, well then it wouldn't have mattered if I tried to order anything afterall. Guess I'll have to stick to eBay...
Vixx wrote:Yeah, I can't stretch to that price, I'm afraid. :-( Sorry.
I'm currently not getting any takers, so I'll probably bring the price down soon. But hey, hit me up with a PM and make me an offer and perhaps we can strike a deal. I'd rather do things outside of eBay anyway because of all the extra fees they charge.

That goes for anyone who might be interested in a Robbe statue or model kit.
Follow me on: deviantART | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

^^
Oh. I think I would bid on it if that were an option.
I guess you could put a reserve price on it if you don't want to sell them for way too low.
minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

Hey Vixx,like a special favor,can post more images of you SH3 lamp & your SH3 cards?
Your SH3 items?

PLEASE!!!
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Of course! :)

I'm not at home at the moment, but here's the torch from my Flickr set:

Link to SH3 poster: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3543/344 ... 58e2_b.jpg

You can see all of these in detail be visiting: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vixx_xx/se ... 6782747215 It's not completely up to date (I will update again when my stuff arrives from Japan) but that's most of it. :)

The 'eye' sweets came in the SH3 bag, along with the torch and press kit. :)
V xx

Lostkitsune
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Lostkitsune »

Vixx I have no idea how you even FIND all of this wonderful stuff, the only interesting collectibles I can ever find on Ebay are the DVDs and the Book of Lost Memories
minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

OMG!! WHICH IS THE CONTENT IN THE SH3 CD PRESS KIT?
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

lol. High quality concept art, cover art, backgrounds, team photos, logo, music video stills and .PSD files for some of the weapons, etc. It's a nifty CD, but I don't think it contains much (if anything) that isn't already in the public domain.

I've just been very fortunate, Lostkitsune; running the site (well, when it was up) and the forum has enable me to do many things fans don't usually have the chance to and I'm incredibly grateful. That, plus I've been collecting SH stuff since 2001. While cool stuff doesn't come up all the time, if you keep your eyes open the occasional gem comes along. :) 99.9% of my stuff has been bought from eBay or Rinkya.

My number one tip is to buy stuff if and when you can. The number of times I thought, oh, that's too expensive, or, I'll buy that next time . . . STUPID IDEA. There's a reason why some stuff is rare and the price only ever seems to go up, not down!
V xx

jameslennox
Just Passing Through

Post by jameslennox »

Hello everybody, i'm new here!
Also i'm new on the SH Collector's World. I started my own collection a few months ago, and i'm very surprised with all the SH items that exists, and i never heard or saw!

I have some games, DVD's and books, mainly games. Here is what i have until the moment:

SILENT HILL 1,2,3 AND 4 JAPANESE 1ST EDITIONS

SILENT HILL 2 LIMITED PAL EDITION (UK)

SILENT HILL 1,2,3 AND 4 NORTH AMERICA 1ST AND GH EDITIONS

SILENT HILL ORIGINS NORTH AMERICA

SILENT HILL 3 OFFICIAL GUIDE/SILENT HILL CHRONICLE (LOST MEMORIES BOOK)

SILENT HILL EXPERIENCE AND SILENT HILL LOST MEMORIES DVD

Well, i know this is very small, compared with Withney and Vixx Collections, but i'm on the way of get all of what i can obtain! My eyes are on all SH japanese articles mainly...

:D
[img]http://silenthillforum.com/images/bigsig.gif[/img]
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Hi jameslennox thanks for posting your collection! You have a lot for just starting a few months ago :D I'm working on getting all the Japanese editions myself. Where did you pick up all your editions ebay?
My Websites!
Image Image Image
jdnation

Post by jdnation »

Bah... I only have the games and soundtracks...

SH1 greatest hits + Soundtrack CD
Sh2 (I can't find the greatest hits version, I want the Maria scenario :x) + Soundtrack CD
SH3 w included soundtrack CD
Sh4 + 2 disc Soundtrack CD
Sh0rigins + Soundtrack CD
SHHomecoming
Silent Hill Experience on PSP
Silent HIll Movie on DVD (I want to get the blu-ray version, but I'm really angsty that Gans will wake up one day and announce a more feature filled release, then again DVD quality is like that extra grain filter we love to see :lol: )

Also hopefully I can grab the Homecoming soundtrack at Anime North, I bought all the soundtracks from anime conventions, with the exception of 3 which was available too but the game already came with it so... But I kinda like sexy Heather on the cover!
Silent Carnage
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Carnage »

jameslennox wrote:Hello everybody, i'm new here!

SILENT HILL EXPERIENCE AND SILENT HILL LOST MEMORIES DVD

:D
I'm so impressed with some of your collections, none of my games look like that. They're just backups, can someone school me on what the Lost Memories DVD is?
jameslennox
Just Passing Through

Post by jameslennox »

Whitney wrote:Hi jameslennox thanks for posting your collection! You have a lot for just starting a few months ago :D I'm working on getting all the Japanese editions myself. Where did you pick up all your editions ebay?
Hello!
I bought the japanese SH1 and 4 in a local online store (it was luck). The SH2 and 3 was acquired by a "contact" (a girl from my country sells from Japan). The rest i found it in eBay, Amazon and local game stores.
BTW... I love your collection and your website layout!

Here is more pics from my stuff (nothing really new):

This is why i love the japanese versions

These have small differences
Silent Carnage wrote:can someone school me on what the Lost Memories DVD is?
I obtained the Lost Memories DVD from eBay, it's rare to find, but of course is still available, i think is more hard to get the Art of Silent Hill DVD. Each of them doesn't have to exceed the 120 USD.
[img]http://silenthillforum.com/images/bigsig.gif[/img]
GioGio

Post by GioGio »

Wow, some of you have real nice collections.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/tzack/0212.jpg[/img]
It Doesn't Matter Who I am, I'm Here For You James.....See, I'm Real
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

The Art of Silent Hill is currently up on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0343142706

It was up for £75, so the price has come down.

Great to see so many other good collections . . . although it does mean I now have more people to fight when it comes to the rarer items coming up for auction! ;)
V xx

Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

I bought Silent Hill Experience some time ago, unfortunately it has got diffrent UMD region and my PSP won't load it, so I can't say I am fulltime happy owner of it...